Reviews for Eclipse
spk chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Liked how you handled the different relationships and feelings.
Bondopoulos chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I am all about the LoVe but IDK how she can ever have sex again after her 2 (3) experiences. Hope Logan makes it up to her. Meg and Duncan is way better than DuVe
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I think my insides just flip flopped. I can't believe that just happened...well, I guess with them anything is possible...seriously? Great writing!
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
LOved this. :)
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I adore this fic. The last chapter is great, Duncan is showing maturity - he hates it, but he accept it. Which is awesome. Thank you for sharing.
jessi chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Great story! You had me worried there for a minute.
Tearle chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
The way Duncan finds out is fan-freaking-tastic! I love the way you did that...the parentheses were just awesome.

And YAY! They ended up together and Duncan wasn't a jerk about it! YAY!
Tearle chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Another wonderful and heartbreaking chapter.

I swear, if they don't end up together, I might die. You write them so beautifully...
Tearle chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
gakluwehd uefhkdflakwue;uefvdfn

I always love what you write. It leaves me all mushed inside. What a freaking great AU. The sex scene was beautiful and sexy. The dream sequence made me die a little inside for Logan. The "break-up?" Horrifying in its tragedy.

I can't wait to read the next two parts.
cinaya19 chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
I just read the chapters for this story and I enjoyed this so much. I don't like the fact that Logan lied to Veronica trying to "protect" her, but I do like the way Duncan and Veronica tried working it out, but couldn't. The fact that Veronica said Logan's name in response to Duncan's declaration of love...bittersweet. It's f'd up that she wasn't even concious enough to at least say Duncan's name (even if she was thinking about Logan) but being a LoVe shipper, enjoyed it because this way Logan and Veronica have a chance together.

I loved the end of this chapter and the fact that it was Duncan that brought them back together. This is one of the few stories where I don't dislike or plain hate Duncan. Here, he's the friend that he's supposed to be. Besides, I like him better with Meg.
moustrich chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
I love this story and I really hope that you do write an epilogue for it. Can't wait to read it if you do.
wantingchino chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Mr. Good enough, lol. Will you please post part 3? I dig this!
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I would love to see the third part of your story...since you have it written. This is really great, a lot better than 99% of what's on this site.
anonbut not-that-anon chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
ahh i cant wait for the next part. the first season has just finished here in NZ and its great fics like this that make the VM drought easier to bear :)
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Aw, beautiful story (especially after the premiere - no spoilers, don't worry). I'm really looking forward to read the next parts.