Reviews for Faithful
salicylate chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Um, technically when the Cat's in the mortal realms, it's constellation disappears. But this is a nice piece even though you've probably given up on it by now.
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was so cute! I love Faithful, he was my favorite.
Sandy chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I thought thia was more of a one-shot thing. Although I have no idea why it was in the Protector if the Small community. I love it. It's amazing. I seriously think you should just end it this way or make it a Alanna story. Like, Faithful comes back and she's so happy, blah blah blah. Blah. lol
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This one is like my favorite because I just can't wait to see Alanna's and everyone else's face when they realize Faithful's back! OMG this story could be so good! I mean in Song of The Lioness everyone knew Faithful and couldn't George acually hear Faithful when Faithful wanted him to hear? and Jon, Gary, and Raoul knew Faithful pretty well! But then there's Alanna's kid(s) that find out about Faithful too! There's so much possibilities! I can't wait to see what you do with the book! Write more soon!
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
aww *tears well up* this is so sweet! :D
Lady Ariez chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I LOVE FAITHFUL! Or Blacky... if you've read Beka Cooper... I love The Cat! Only the Goddess would be cool enough to have a cat so very awsome! and by the way if Faithful were in the mortal realms the constelation would not be in the sky... the constelation is only in the sky when Faitful is in the Realm of the Gods...
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Very good start- keep writing!
Aly the Trickster chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I love it...just love it. I think you should continue this where either Alanna finds Faithful, or the Goddess comes down to find him. That would increase interest and suspense for the audience. Keep writing-

Aly
Reader of Fiction chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Could you have Faithful talk to Alanna? Visible or not?
hubba.0.bubba chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
i like! UPDATE! Very interesting!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Gods. I thought I was the only person who wrote about Faithful and Alanna. Guess I was wrong. Well done. You don't usually see that side of Faithful.
bored student chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
you should have faiathful find his way into her daughters heart
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
So good so far. I like the soothsaying qualities of the whole thing. You've gotten a lot of reviews since the last time I reviwed. Way cool. I hpope you enjoy the publisity. Lots of love,

callie
winky-wink chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
O..i hope you do continue thiss..its cute. i don't here enough about faithful.
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 10/7/2005