Reviews for Smallest of Smiles
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Such a good couple. I love this fic. I wish you'd update it sooner.
roseateglow chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
What a CLIFFHANGER. Please please PLEASE continue this! It saddens me to see really really REALLY good stories that just kind of sit unfinished. I really wanna know what happens here!
DragonRider8 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
hey, i love your story but YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!

please continue soon! i REALLY want to know what happens!

~DR8
Rosa Louise chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I am absolutely addicted to your AWESOME story.

Cheers!
EternalConfusion chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
Heh...you're pissed? I have to wait till bloomin' Spring just to the first ep of Season 2 :( It's not fair... So, anyways...great story so far, keep it up, and I've no clue what Jack would call Kate...other than Kate...:S
RoSePiinK chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
oh dear oh dear oh dear. in a good way! this chapter was so...touching. really! I'm actually kind of crying. great job! I only cry if its good, and your story is the only one in fanficion that's made me. lol. wonderful.
Neepster chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Great story so far the relationship seems to real in a way.

Fantastic

Thanks

Mippet
lolohannah chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
i 2 am pissed that lost aint on til jan 11th i live in england but am downloading the lost eps and i have seen up to what kate did. I want to see what happens next lol. By the way I loved this it's nice and it sounds like what could happen once they got rescued and it still has the flashbacks, very LOST, very good!
fanoflost chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Wow, great story! Sorry I haven't been reviewing, but I seriously just got around to checking my mail today. FIFTY unread stories! And yours was number two on my list! Great story, keep up the good work, and update soon!

P.S. What's this bullshit about January 11th that I hear? INSANE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TORTURE US!
jater lover chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
hey..this is a great story..please continue. btw, I dun think the Jack in this story is out of character..he seems to be quite okay..well, that's my opinion anyway..

but whatever it is...GOOD JOB! loving this..so please write more! D
bella-writer chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
You updated! Yes! That kiss last week was hot. I loved it. She shouldn't have ran though. Anyways, fantastic. I love it. Keep it up and update ASAP!
rain1657 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
I don't know how this one slipped passed me. I love it so far. Your chapters are so full of emotion, and you are doing an amazing job of placing the flashbacks into the chapters. great job.
Jen chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
forthechills chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
o great one! Im curious about what shell tell him! cant wait for more, I love that story!
NYR88 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Oh this is getting good...Kate tells Jack about her past? Can't wait for the update! And poor Kate she is getting out of jail, yes?