Reviews for The Line Begins to Blur
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
What did it say?
distel chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
... I...I'm at a loss for words...I...please...there has to be more...I mean, it can't just endlike this...thy could brake over this!
welcometotheoc chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
wow it was soo good! and dont worry shall take that advice to heart, tho i dont think i will be reading anytime soon seeing as i go to a lubavitch synagouge!

anyways really good chapter! is taking my mind of the bloody aussie idol final in the background, really hate that show but REALLY LOVE YOUR CHAPTER!

Bec
anailuj chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Please write soon. I really liked it.
Elise chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
OMG! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FIC!;D

UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT!;D;D;D;D
kursk chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Great chapter, although I must say that at first ryan acted like an ass with marissa.

Hopefully after they read the letter, they will become stronger.

Update soon.
welcometotheoc chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
wow its soo good, i hadn't read your other story so i went back and read yesterday and it was amazing as well, and l'shana tova to you too! although its a bit late and i hope you fasted well, two weeks ago that is *cough*cough*

Keep on writin cant wait to read more and i certainly shall go read your other stories now

Bec
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
oh wow! Update soon!
misssida chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
omg...i love this story so much...

it is so fantastic i don't know what to say

exept for that i can't wait to find out what the note read or what will happen between ryan and marissa or what has happened to trey...update again son

please...for my sanitys sake...;P
I-Believe-In-The-Butterflies chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wait just a minute!

This was perfectly awesome and I loved every bit of how Ryan and Marissa are happy and that they are all good and stuff...

But I thought you were gonna let us know what was in the letter! You just left it there! UGH! Is there going to be another chapter or something? I want to know what's in that letter! I'm going to go crazy just like Marissa was! LOL.

This was great anyways and the song completely rocks!

I loved how you continued 7 years...and I don't know why you didn't get more reviews for that one...it completely blew me away. SO did this one!

Thank you for writing. You're amazing.

You ROck! -J
kursk chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Good transition chapter, I just hope that they will read it together.

Update ASAP.