Reviews for Danger Zone
cirana chapter 29 . 6/13/2007
gd fic
Diane chapter 29 . 3/24/2006
I loved the way you wrapped up the story and all the fabulous gifts that Jack and Sam gave to their friends. I hope that your health improves more with each day. You write great fan fiction.
kittn chapter 29 . 2/25/2006
So you're also known as LetitiaRichards, huh? Well, that explains why I liked both of your styles! (I was going to ask who else you were, but now I know!)

Great story! Just a few things I liked: Yes! Let Janet put those big honkin' needles to use on the baddies! ... The sniper was an evil turn... In Ch. 23, you said Hammond may sound out of character. I could see him saying most of that, but the part about the puzzle? I don't know. It sounded a little too polished of a metaphor for the down-to-earth General... "It has been an explosion." That one line would've lent all the humor to this story you ever could have wanted! That was brilliant! ... "Would I lie to you? ... Don't answer that!" Yes, Jack, yes you would!

I look forward to reading more from you, either Lingren or LetitiaRichards. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!
froggy0319 chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
What a wonderful ending to a really great fic :) I have enjoyed each and every story I have ever read and consider you one of my favorite authors, so thank you for letting me enjoy them time and time again :)
Stoko chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
Aww wow, such a great ending to this story D

Congrats on finishing it, it was an amazing one _
J.J. Les chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
Did not realise you and Letitia Richards were the same, I don't care which name you use as long as you keep writing. Have enjoyed your stories under both names.

Sorry to hear you are not well, hope you get better soon!

JJ
zeilfanaat chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
Great chapter; great story.

Well, I suppose I can take one of your names from my author alert list now. ;)

Keep up the good work!
khb chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
Danger Zone is really a great story.

I've read many of your

other stories and enjoied them.

Keep on writing
Arrant Schemata chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
I think that as your last chaoter under your Lingren name you couldn't have chosen a better one. I htought it was really sweet and the presents that Sam and Jack gave were brilliant. Looking forward to reading more of your stories as LetitaRichards.

Arrant Schemata
Jennyvre Moss chapter 29 . 2/17/2006
great ending...it was nice and happy ending, perfect for the story

keep writing
froggy0319 chapter 28 . 2/16/2006
Wish you could see me jumping up and down cause I am just so excited to know a wedding is on the way :) Think I like Jack's surprises and don't know how I will hold out till you post the next one ;)
Diane chapter 28 . 2/16/2006
I was right! I thought that name rang a bell. I understand why Sam and Jack would want to keep it a secret because of the grapevine at the SGC and a possible kiss-up attitude about her promotion, but I think they should have told Daniel and Teal'c before leaving Colorado. From what you described, Daniel didn't exactly have clothes available that were those he would wear to his best friends wedding. In fact, he probably packed clothing normally worn for the weather in Egypt. What about pictures besides those that may be taken by the people involved in the ceremony? Sam's at fault as deeply as Jack now, since he obviously proposed to her and told her of his plans the night before. I would have thought they would have planned for covering Teal'c's tatto in something less attention getting than a cowboy hat. Is Daniel supposed to babysit Teal'c in the gambling casinos or at the shows for the next week while the newlyweds have a honeymoon or are they going to do the town as a team? Sorry if I'm getting too technical here, but these things just popped into my head as I was reading. Maybe you'll have it all explained in the last chapter. Boo hoo, I'll be missing this story now that it's ending.

Becoming a trainer would use Jack's knowledge and experience, but I wouldn't see him being promoted to General and continuing to hold that position. In fact, I don't see him being happy with that job. He'd essentially be marking time until retirement and would get frustrated that his wife was still doing the real exploring of new worlds and he wasn't. It's almost like a step backward in his career. We all know why he's doing it though. So that they can be together. Ah, the things we do for love.

Regarding your name change: I haven't seen any other names listed that you want to use instead. Did I just miss it?
Diane chapter 27 . 2/16/2006
Something tells me that the Luxor Jack has mentioned is not the Luxor that Daniel is envisioning. The sly Jack has been turned loose in the SGC and on his ex-teammates. You do like to keep us guessing, don't you?
Diane chapter 26 . 2/16/2006
So, the truth is realized. I think that Sharon still has a thing for Jack to be able to forgive him so easily. I would think that she'd still be in the 'really' stages, even though seeing is usually believing. I'm anxious to read more.
pain in the mikta chapter 28 . 2/16/2006