Reviews for Lemonade
KomodoClassic chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
You know, I might have to watch Gundam Wing. I'm familiar with BtVS and Naruto, so Duo is the only character I don't know already, and the way this story is shaping up, I am getting quite curious about the world he came from.
So, yeah, in addition to giving me an extremely entertaining story to read, you may have hooked me on a new anime. I don't know whether to curse your name or thank you, since my list of anime to watch is already too long.
Loving the story, though. You're doing a great job balancing the three characters, and the interactions between Faith and Sasuke, at least, seem to make perfect sense.
VJ Riddle chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Haven't read this one since they found water - SO EXCITED to read all the other chapters and I seriously hope that you are able to continue this! As for teh specific stuff - I don't have much experience with Gundam Wing, so I like the background you supply there - enough to get the gist, not so much I get overloaded.

My favorite bit has to be all the scenes where the three of them have a cultural blank moment - the most interesting for me was teh segment on torture, but a close second was Sasuke's mental semi-freakout when Duo agreed that he was doing the right thing, doing whatever it took to kill Itachi.

Of course, now I want Faith and Duo to go to Naruto-verse, and vice versa, because it'd be hilariously awesome. Anyway, thanks for writing this and I really hope you continue!
EIMIM chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
I love it!
I don't know if you still plan on continuing this or not, but I truly hope you do. The plot is a nice slow burn and I love the way you write these characters.

Faith and Sasuke have really stayed true to how they where in their original show/manga. I especially appreciate the way you write Sasukes POV and his dry humor.
Although I've never watched Gundam Wing, I was able to follow Duo's segments without issue, and get to know the character. Though I can't say if his character is true to the original or not, I like the way you've written him. Kinda made me curious to go watch it.

Anyway, I really hope to see more of this.

Eimim
death'shead chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Jeez, for a minute i thought that Duo was going to pull out a caleb(from Blood: The Chosen series) with the shaman

watch?vy-p3-7Ada3o
Pirate34 chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
I like how you dealth with translating numbers from a different base system. That was neat.
SyntheticMercenary chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Interesting story, would you be continuing this though? :D Don't give up on this story! :)
Elspeth chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
What a weird and wonderful idea for a story. Duo, Faith & Sasuke stuck together in an alien desert. They make an interesting combo. Nice job on the characterizations.
I'm glad they can finally all understand each other, the translation thing was a nice touch, but it would get a little cumbersome with another language thrown in. The plot seems to be off and running, so here's hoping another chapter is coming soon...
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Thank you for updating! I'd forgotten how much I love this story-so, so much. And now they can converse-huzzah! (Thank you for taking such a long time getting them all able to understand each other-I didn't think it would happen at all. And I like things to be difficult, in stories.)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Awesome stuff! Very much so enjoying. Curious as to where all you're going to take it. Please continue writing!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Rather more trusting than any of the viewpoint characters, but very practical. Let three strangers who can obviously take care of themselves and aren't overtly hostile come along, or not. If they come along and a deal is cut, then no more trouble. If they don't come along, then the caravan is no worse off. Barring the chance that the strangers kill them all for no reason (or the Sargul do), it's a win-win.

Yay for character exploration! And realistically slow changes (specifically, Sasuke is still incredibly f*cked in the head, but he's slipping out of "vengeance is everything, there are no consequences that actually matter" to "vengeance is the immediate goal, I want to avoid burning further bridges if possible so I have somewhere to go later".)

I look forward to more updates, whenever they may come. - Matsuri
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oy... Not familiar with anything past the very basics for BtVS and Gundam Wing. That said, it feels quite clear, and the character interactions are working out so far. From what I know, all three are big enough trouble magnets that this ("this" being "randomly-or-otherwise summoned by demons") could happen. And Sasuke is definitely his usual charming self. (I speak of beginning of Part II Sasuke, the one who actually held back around his makeshift team.)
Stina Whatever chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Good chapter, I like that they finally understand each other. Should make for a lot of getting to know one another, which, well, neither Faith nor Duo knows very much about Sasuke, and now they'll find out a bit more since they all understand each other. And the Sage is excellent at blackmail
Flayne chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
"In some backhanded ways this entire disaster was almost like a vacation." Best line in here. It rings so true. :D
Moriko no Hikari chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Hurrah, more good stuff! Glad to see this is still being worked on!
AngelForm chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Given I had thought this story dead, any update is welcome.

Interesting spell. Wonder if it works on writing.