Reviews for Graffiti
Maakason chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
may be evil of me 2 say- BUT BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED! anywho, loved this story (chastine s so freakin hot!)
KaInuKomaru chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I loved it. It was truly amazing right through till the end fantastic job.
TVL chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. Great storyline, very well written, just an over all fantastic job. I absolutely loved it. :]
JessieDevil666 chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Wow, at first I thought, oh, his mother has the best intentions, now I'm laughing evilly and thinking, "In your face bitch"... I think I'm a bad person. but that was an awesome story, five stars _
shadowglove chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
I loved this-especially Chas getting even with the BITCH of a mother and her ASSWIPE boyfriend! yay!
HELLYEAH chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
HELL YEAH! THAT WAS THE BEST! GO CHAS! Stupid Audrey
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
i really liked this fic usually i go for a fic with more romance but the plot was so good i found myself enjoying the storyline even though it wasnt my usual read
Clare chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Aww I loved this piece! I thought I'd think Chastine a little weird, but I really liked how their relationship evolved. Maybe you could write a sequel (If you didn't already,lol).
Mornwey chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Thank you for feeding my newfound addiction with such high-quality Chastine crack. I love the ending; looks like John's rubbing off on Chas. Any chance of a sequel?

Peace out

TSD
Kaze chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Aww man! Why the hell is there only 16 reviews? there should be way more, like 100!This is a great story! Keep up the good work! XD
Animejo chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
Holy crap. Intense story and actually fitting the dark tones of the movie itself!

Love the ending-just like someone who'd be John Constantine's lover.

Off to your profile to see if you have any more of the like...
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
hahahaha...sweet! this was awsome, see yha
spikeangelus chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
o wow, whats going to happen next? are they going to die? or are they going to get kick out?
Mystik chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
One word: perfect.
Harley Tinea Bogues chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
I just converted to being a Chastine lover yesterday and already I found your excellent fic! I think what I enjoyed most about this was the subtlety of the relationship between Vhas and John, though it did feel a bit hurried in the last chapter. I would love to read more of your work.