Reviews for The Babysitter's Flub
Hysterical Insanity chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
*grin* Yeah, pretty good so far! And I enjoy the little arguments in the Author's Notes at the begginnings of some chapters! You know a talking cat too, huh? Only the two I know are Pigg, the torteshell, and Baby, the black ragdoll. :) Looking foward to future chapters.

~Kitty
BriBri Cullen 4ever chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
This is really good. Keep updating!
Secret Feline chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
romance while babysitting, thats a new one
Artemi. Abandoned Account chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Good so far. I hope you update soon.
Scorpicus chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Ahh! The end of the chapter! I'm on tender hooks for me, this is so hilarious!
Dr.Bob chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Only two words: Good Work.

D/S Forever. And I like your sense of humor.
Invader Thing chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
Yay an update! That chapter is great, you did a good job of moving from the fighting to "alone time." Definately can't wait for the next chapter, awesome work!
Kitty Petro chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
I like

Uppdate
Invader Thing chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Yay! I'm so glad you updated. Story-wise, wonderful chapter. The arguing part was hilarious and very believable. Codwell is a smart kid XD. Writing-wise, you're improving. It's nice to see the difference from the first few chapters. This chapter was very well written and as this story continues I think you're just going to get better and better. Hopefully you don't take that as a diss because the entire story is nicely written, but you're even still getting better! Keep up the nice work!
WolfManVI chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
well, well, well, look who updated... haha! apparantly still less time than it took for me to update mine. Anywho, great chapter. Good call by not inserting too much in this chapter it ended on just the right note. Update soon! (and yes viruses most definatly blow royaly)
BlueSkies817 chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Good story. The arguing part was very funny. Lol they were arguing about arguing.

Update Soon
Yuri Sisteble chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Shippy or not, this is real funny.

Is Mrs. Dilotta's first name "Shego"?

M..should Cody catch on to the Shippiness? (BEFORE D & S do)

should he not mention anything until Mama Lipsky returns?

Dr.Bob chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
You are doing a good job. You know how to do funny I love D/SHumor/Romance. And i repeat "You are doing a good job" Then you must continue with this funny story.

And don't worry there are a lot of people who read but don't "Review" (like me up to now).
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
i'm reviewing my own story! hahahahahahahaa! *laughs maniacally*
Invader Thing chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
yay! I'm glad you're back! That chapter was so spiffy, I really loved it and I'm DYING to see this next chapter with alone time...*shudder* I love DS!

Great work, keep it up!