Reviews for Not The Same
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
*pets Winry and her boys* So sad and so very true.
Kittygirl109 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
How very well written. It was so easy to see it in my mind. How heartbreaking. ;_;
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Oh my...You have a way of writing that is so immediate and real that you're right...it *hurts* sometimes to think about what Ed and Al have been through...

Poor Winry...It's terrible to be in that position, to love someone who's lost something precious, and knowing that whatever you do, you can't ever give it back to them. That they are the only ones who can ever decide to live again. Helplessness.

You captured that sentiment *so* beautifully! As always! :D
The 13th Leprechaun chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Aww, that just makes me sad and want to cuddle Ed and Al until they feel better... or at least until they file a restraining order against me. XD Haha.

X3 I love manga based ficcies, because there aren't enough, really, and I really did like this one lots. Poor Winry suffers with the brothers. It's so sad. ;;

But meh lovies the fic. It was well written and had emotion in it. You rock. X3
tir-synni chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
*mewls* Yeah. That ficlet hurt. ;_;

She had wondered for a time if he had lost his voice when once she had walked outside the brother’s closed door and heard Ed whispering apologies over and over to Al. Aw.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Hi, Henrika!

Oh, yes, it is impossible to not hurt for Ed and Al. They are suffering so much for what they did. All they wanted was to have their mother back. Was that so bad? Do they deserve to suffer this much for making such a human error? However, what is so significant about this story is that it shows that it isn't only Ed and Al who are suffering. Their friends and "family," as Pinako is now the closest thing to family (except for Hohenheim, himself) they have, are suffering as well. Congratulations on presenting a marvelously poignant story! I was more than happy to be able to help out, even if it was such a little thing. You're welcome! Thanks!

Terry