Reviews for Amends and Promises
APFW chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow, I loved this please expand this story. This could have been written by the SGA writers, its that good and authentic.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Jealous Shep always makes for a great story...Extremely well written...
Ocean chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow, that was really excellent. I don't usually read romance or shipper stories as they are usually so full of character assasination but yours had the characters spot on. You may have even converted me into routing for a Sheppard/Teyla romance.
akos chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This was excellent. Beautifully written, the pacing was perfect and your characterizations were spot-on. What is especially enjoyable about your writing is that you take your time in setting a scene, drawing out each character's emotions and inner turmoils, which gives the story wonderful depth and maturity. It was also very welcome to read an introspection on the repercussions of the kiss in Conversion, and the very obvious attraction Teyla and Ronon share. Wonderful job and keep up the writing. Looking forward to many more stories from you!
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
good, well done, that is how i imagine it would be written if it was on the show
Lennexa chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Great story! It was well written and the kind of thing the directors should be putting in! The characters were realistic and it was a good plot as well as a sweet promise of romance!
glocap chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This is the best John/Teyla as a possible couple characterization that I've read so far. You managed to show that they're attracted to each other without stripping away their personalities. Keep up the good work.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Excellent! Absolutely excellent! The tension was great and the writing was even better.
Alyssa-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
this was really good! would you consider keeping it going? you could explore how they would work out with their 'new' level of friendship and stuff!

excellent work!
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Very sweet, I really like it, and I'm not even much of a Sheyla shipper. Good work! :D
Camy chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
You must keep writing here...There just aren't enough Teyla and John fanfics...and you are certainly very good at this...at least from this reader...
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
One of THE best J/T stories out there. Thanks for this!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
excellent missing scene and it so works in the little world of Sheyla.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Great job, though I really wish the show spent far more time than it does with the John/Teyla interaction. I really liked this story and it does make sense (well, sort of) as another missing scene for SHEYLA fans everywhere, write more.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That was fantastic! Thank you!