Reviews for Cheyenne
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 3 . 1/12
Nice! Wouldn't mind some more :)
BlindingFirefly chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I'm about to troll through your stories and see if you have a sequel for this. But if you don't have one, I'm going to beg pathetically for you to write one. Now, please. I'll send you cookies!
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Brilliant :) More please
i.m. nell chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I liked it! For another excellent Firefly/SG-1 crossover see Annerb's The Raggedy Edge
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
A wonderful story that blended this AU SG-1 into the Firefly universe with their quirks intact. I loved Jack's reaction to the Academy and how that was the deciding factor for him. Also Mal putting things together and the story River talked about. A very good ending to this fic.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was awesome! A very good way of including the characters of SG-1 into the Firefly universe. I particularly loved the way Book figured into this chapter. Carried off the man of mystery very well, yet it could just be he was trusted because he is a shepard. Love it!
HoldoutTrout chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I love this! A very good story, and a great mix of characters and motivations.

I was trying to figure out the Academy connection, and...just...amazing.

*loves*
garden-crafter chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
It was simple PERFECT how O'Neill got teased - “I’m sorry? I think I’ve just turned up in the next ‘verse over. Did I hear Jack O’Neill say there are rules to be followed?”"

What were the characters River was drawing ?

I would have liked to see another clue to Book's past.
garden-crafter chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Interesting crossover idea .. I like it so far !
MillionMoments chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
I really liked the Jayne/Dixon reference. Very clever. I also kind of like the mystery surronding the background of the "sg-1" crew a bit. Sounded very poetic being explained by River.
D03 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
I really wish you're continue this fic. I know it says its finished but you could do so much more with it and there aren't many decent firefly crossovers out there to speak of and I absolutley adore this one.
dietcokechic chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
*Claps* Yeah! That was great! The ending was just perfect and I loved how Carter seemed to have a "knack" for creating bombs. This story made me smile. Thank you.
dietcokechic chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
This is a great cross-over! I love how you took the time to find some chinese (or at least wrote it in a way to make it *look* like Chinese). You have written each character just perfect - i look forward to reading more!
Julie chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Wonderful story! I was pleasantly surprised at how convincingly you combined the two 'verses. You did an especially nice job with River. Writing her has got to be a bit of a pain in the pee-goo, but you handled it well. Please write more. :-)
Evilclone chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
is that *it*!

Short and sweet, but all the same good, wouldn't mind seeing more