Reviews for Lazarus
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Love it!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Good fanfic. I agree with all those people who said this is a good fanfic.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is really, really good, even though I've never seen the cartoon myself.

I like this a lot. Keep writing!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
nice
Bowen Cates chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I've always loved this one, I love the detail and the scientific point of view, also Elizabeth is very in charactor.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, wow. This was good!
chatterbaby chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Good story.
dapper-teacup chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Great story!
mac chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
hey great story i loved it
JadedFire chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was so cool. I've toyed with the idea of doing a story like this before and I've asked myself several times what it must have been like for Holmes to die the first time. Also, you make a nice explanation as to why he has blond hair and blue eyes instead of black hair and grey eyes like in the canon.

So far this has been the best SH22 story I've read. So far.

*adds story to favorites*

さようなら!
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great story! I had toyed with writing about Holmes' reanimation myself, but it never came together. In any case, you did it better than I could. :)
Grignard chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Great story. I loved the way you managed to get both Lestrade and Holmes' point of view on his awakening. You conveyed their emotions and Lestrade's impatience very well. Have you ever thought of doing stories about the episodes, like Holmes faking his death? Keep writing!
HoVis chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Ah, so that TV programme did exist. I have very vague memories of it when I was a kid... I imagine I'd understand it better now!

Lovely story.

HoVis

P.S: I'm really bad, you know, reading fanfiction when I should be getting on with 'His Last Bow'. But then my two-week pilgrimage with Sherlcok Holmes will be over!
funvince chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Are you going to write more? I've always wondered about the period between Holmes's reanimation and his reintroduction into society.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 10/6/2005