Reviews for The Woman Behind the Green Curtain
tuckp3 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
this is beautifully written. it's a rather depressing look at cuddy, but i can see it; you portrayed her well.
VindicatedSunshine chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Reading about how tired Cuddy is makes me tired. :-
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow, that is kind of sad. Poor Cuddy. What a life...Pf...
Kris the fanficaholic chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
good good..*clicks next*
samigirl chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
This story is amazing! Next to House, Cuddy is by far, my favorite character. I was totally wrapped up in the way this story got inside her head. Very complexed and very well done.
lijep chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
Yeah, I would say something deep and profound about how wonderful your story is, but there are truly no words to describe it. Absolutely beautiful, though. I'm glad to see it completed because it was such a nice ending. Congratulations on a great story. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Lijep
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
I wish I had the drive to go through the whole story (especially now that it's ending- sad!) and just quote every line that really got to me- but that would take forever and fill up far too much space. Suffice it to say, I thought this story was brilliant. Your portrayal of Cuddy was wrenching and somehow so very real. I really hope you write more Cuddy, or Cuddy/House fics, in the future. Although I'm a sucker for a romantic ending, I thought the way you left this fit really well with the overall tone of the whole fic. Thank you so much for writing this, I really have loved reading it.
QT Roo chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Excellent story. Beautifully poetic. Well done:)
joyousremake chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
good chap... keep it coming

much love

kiwi
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
God. I love this. I love the line about how she knows it's five rings.
Ijemanja chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Gorgeous writing, understated, no word wasted - I love it. The mood you've created for Cuddy is wonderful. I'm so enjoying this.
QT Roo chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Brilliant as always!

Love the freudian slip bit!

Please do continue!:)
DIY Sheep chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Lovely story. I really like the almost clinical/literary fiction approach, but I am also intrigued and in suspense of what will happen next.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
That was a great chapter. Cuddy needs someone to fall back on, to be her escape from the world that she is drowning in. House is the obvious answer. The thing that I really liked about this chapter is just the way you expose Cuddy's weaknesses and the ways she copes with these.

Very enjoyable.
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
This is so unbelievably well written. It's poetic in a way that supports that story as opposed to overshadowing and suffocating it. This is a difficult thing to do but you manage it beautifully. Thanks for writing.