Reviews for Teen Titan Shorts
indigofireflies chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
this si going to have me in stitches ALL DAY. Yey, Rob/Star shipper! The cats were great for back up laughs, and Robin and starfire! *squee*
CRose chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
That was fun to read. I hope you have more of this coming along. :P
AJandtheVoicesInMyHead chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
Heh heh. Ya know, you have a really wierd sense of humor.

Hellarious.

AJ
C-Diddy chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
This chapter was HILARIOUS! I loved every word of it. You're doing a fantastic job.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
-snickers- I'd laugh out loud, but since it's midnight i really don't wanna get into trouble... That was brilliant XD -moves onto next chapter-
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
I really liked these one chapter fics of yours, they were great!
LDSocrates chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
Okayy... space cat sex... don't wanna think about that. Crap, I just did. Get out of my head! (hits self repeadedly in the head with a hammer) Ow, maybe I was overreacting just a little bit. My insanity aside, I think this thing is pretty hilarious. Though, in this latest chapter you kinda deviated from the humor thing. The humor was what made me like this fic the most. Also, it would kinda be interesting to see some villian make BB go insane and give up being a vegetarian. Then he could totally turn T-Rex and start killing everyone! Why I think this would be interesting? Simple. I'm psychotic. (Insert maniacle laughter) Anyway, update!
C-Diddy chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
Beast Boy and Raven tend to get into the weirdest and funniest situations, don't they? Really cool story.
theanonymousmuffin chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Yet another brilliant concept,and having Rage saddled with what in many terms is a hippy Beast Boy doll was hilarious, my only problem was the use of the "Beast Boy is stupid" joke at the beginning of the story, but other wise very good, another great job.
theanonymousmuffin chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
This is easily the best short i've read (not that I read many shorts but still), the story "Splitting a beast boy" was an ingenious concept, and it was pulled of in a great way, good job.
RockyVRWolf chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
It was cute and funny. lol. Nice job.
kinkywatersprite chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
You so need to make some more of these, they are wicked funny!

I love the first one... and the Beast Boy dolls, that is so hilarious!

Well its not suprising I like these really...my 'family' reckons I was abducted by aliens and that something major happened to my brain.

But they are pretty awesome!
Azamiko chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
_ aww...the image of the little BBs following around the emotions is just too cute...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
Marvelous chapter! You modiphied my previous idea, and made it work wonderfully!

Excellent dialogues and description, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
RockyVRWolf chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Awesome job. It was long, but it was good. More soon please.