Reviews for Cold War
Mechconstrictor chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hope to see more of this story.
Michael01 chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Just found this while poking about for any good (and hopefully complete, hence why I was in the older sections) stories. Even if it's pretty much nothing but OCs running bout in a modified B5 setting, I rather enoyed this story, and was wondering if you were planning on ever getting back to it.
Draghknar chapter 17 . 5/26/2007
well, i guess that is it then. too bad, as i have enjoyed your B5 stories.
SeanM chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Chamberlain did not really mean it when he said that he wanted peace in our time. He made those concessions to Germany because he wanted Germany to launch a war against the Soviet Union.
WBH21C chapter 17 . 8/28/2006
So very well done!
TenWings chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Update soon!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
damn i love your story's but you need a grammer checker! other than that keep up the fantastic writing!
anonomus chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
its an interesting setup, and i see you're using the ancients from stargate as a basis (what with the zero point modules and all)... i've only read the first chapter, just wondering if you're going to incoporate ancient city-ships into this, and explain how the vorlons/shadows got past their shielding technology.
SADDAMINSANE chapter 17 . 2/26/2006
Interesting story
Zerg170 chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
impressive,Most impressive,you have an impesive story and history behend it. keep going plez.
Trinial chapter 17 . 11/20/2005
Awesome work. Your history is very well defined, and your races have definite substance. The only thing that I would suggest for you is to expand on some of your characters' personalities. This shows great potential, and I look forward to reading more of it.
angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I like it. I think that you should go more in depth into the characters. This world you created is very rich. The historical Cold War is very complex. now you add aliens, the vast resources of colony planets and technology that is posible and you have all types of direction for a cold war to take.