Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
Jiffie chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Cute story, I think its pretty original, with the high school setting and all. Good job, it caught my attention
Giver of Roses chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Love the title! Love the story!

please update soon! )

*Puts story on Alert list and does a happy dance.*

I'm excited! Can't wait...

~~Giver of Roses~~

Ah. I also think Carlie is a bit of a snob... But I'm hoping she'll improve! )
midnightmuse chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I am sorry to leave it so late rreviewing, but I hope you write another chpt soon, I would love to know what hapens next, great set up btw
acidic paper chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
hey..i just got around to reading this now..

and i have to say i really love it. im a huges sands fan. I really hope you could update. I know its been awhile, but so far this is a really awesome story!
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
AWSOME IT'S GREAT!
RosIggy Abberline chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
fantastic as always, I cant wait for more :) how long do I have to wait for the next chapter?
StatiKat chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
ok, sorry her name is 'carlie', i used charlie and im sorry, but i see she is exactly who i thought she was, a total wannabe. she sucks, i don't get how sands can like anything but annoying the crap out of her right now?
StatiKat chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
God, is charlie a bitch or what? sorry no, your story is good, but Charlie, come on, her moms LEXUS will just have to do, until she can get a new car. She is totally stuck up, really sucks, i don't like her, to concerned about others and 'fiting in'. Lame. Anywayz, the 'mysterious' dude is cool though. Even though i dislike charlie(well currently at least, really bad first impression) ill, keep on reading, so you should keep updating.
Nightehzrogz chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
I'm new to OUATIM fics, so I don't have a lot to compare to. And of course, since Sand's is younger, he might act a little differently... dosn't have a gun, so he can't shoot things that piss him off. Or at least I don't think he has one...

ANYWAY. Good story. Can't wait to see more. I don't know what is up with this Carlie chick though... If I were asked to date him, I would say yes, no more questions asked. -
nothingtoseehere87 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
"...after all how much fun can you have in Florida alone?"

None. Especially if you're in high school. Take it from a Sarasota girl. XD

Very nice story!
RosIggy Abberline chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I wonder who this mysterious looking fellow is...
midnightmuse chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ooh Sands being as charming as ever.. looking forward to thispair sparring more..its always such fun to read