Reviews for Changed Circle
Earnist P. Evans chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Your story is good. Your spelling is awful beyond belief. Majors and Generals don't command ships. Army ranks aren't suited to naval command.
Nemo Blank chapter 36 . 5/3/2013
Generals don't command ships. Admirals command fleets of ships, but you'll never find a general as anything but a passenger. There are differences between an army and a navy and they exist for a reason.
stark40763 chapter 39 . 10/26/2011
Well, I gotta say that this is an interesting story, and I definitely hope you continue it one day...
Danyael Prince chapter 39 . 5/31/2010
I see that this story has not been updated for close to 5 years.

Has it been abandoned?

I would love to see more on this story though if at all possible.
Karogas chapter 39 . 3/1/2010
Really enjoyed reading this i hope you come back to it some time
Mechconstrictor chapter 39 . 12/8/2009
Pretty good so far. I hope to see more of it.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 39 . 11/9/2009
haha. I like this. If you ever continue, I look forward to reading more. :)
Lord Sia chapter 39 . 8/14/2009
Hah! Awesome. Can't wait to see the Shadows' faces when their Planetkillers are countered by a Deathstar... Great fic.
tpx1 chapter 39 . 7/27/2009
großartige Geschichte, wirst du die jemals weiterführen?

würde mich über eine Antwort freuen.
RLS83843 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
I know that English isn't your native language

The door is to strong for even me, the 'my friend is ill' trick didn't work and the air ducts are to small for either of us."

In this case, both of the words should be too, not to. Native speakers of english make that mistake quite often.
RLS83843 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
It could be that simple.
Michael01 chapter 39 . 4/7/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
k31tw1nd4v chapter 35 . 11/4/2008
And now you put StarWars? _;
k31tw1nd4v chapter 34 . 11/4/2008
"But he hadn't been able to say much. He had maundered something about a man who had changed his looks, but Axel didn't thing he could trust that, since the rat had been so stoned that he had seen someone named Gothwrain or something like that. Seemed to be some sort of Bogey man for the rat morphs."

Oh My, a nod for GoldDigger? *snigger*
k31tw1nd4v chapter 31 . 11/4/2008
Alfred Bester as a Raccon morph, and his wife a Catgirl?

As Kasumi Tendo would say : " Oh, My..."