Reviews for Lost Scrubs
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I love your story. It's kind of funny and intriquing at the same time. I hope you continue or make the sequel.
eventyraren chapter 15 . 12/9/2008
This is a grate story. i love Lost and Scrubs. well Scrubs at least. I have Lost Lost (no pun intended). I have not seen it sen the end of season2 ore is it beginning of season 3. well grate story. update soon ok.
Jacob chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
This is a great crossover which manages to capture the essence of both series. And I like the way you've had things turn out differently due to the presence of the Sacred Heart gang.

More please.
For A Key chapter 15 . 7/31/2008
i completely agree with "obssessed wiv everything", and everyone else. You're a genius! It's gunny in character it rocks!
obssessed wiv everything chapter 13 . 9/3/2007
Whoever you are you're a bloody genious. I absolutely LOVE this, you must be one heck of a fan of scrubs and lost 'cos you seem to know exactly what any of them would say and do with them all together, brilliant.

Please update soon
fred chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
This is so good! please write more, and make the chapters longer D
Simranx chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
That was so amazing!

You've captured the attitudes of each character perfectly.

I couldn't list a single improvement!

Except maybe.. a few more chapters? :D :P
funyun chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
Wow. That is so... amazingly interesting. I know it's been over a year and a half... but there's still hope, right?
Mad Twatter chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
My two favorite shows combined! And very well written too. I worship you. )
clara croft chapter 11 . 6/13/2006
please let me know when there is more!
GeorgiaRayne chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
That is seriously the funniest f*ing thing I've ever read. Awesome.
tallames chapter 11 . 12/15/2005
That was amazing! You've done such a good job - it's really easy to picture all of the scenes in my head. So funny and thoughtful and witty; this is a gem of a fic. Hopefully you'll be continuing it. Anyways, keep it up!
Faerie Free chapter 11 . 11/22/2005
Please please please - I'm re-reading old chapters on a weekly basis - please update soon!
AshlyDaKid chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This is an amazing fan fiction. I wasn't sure a Lost/Scrubs fic would be very good, but I had to check it out because, thanks to my sister, I'm a big fan of both Lost and Scrubs. I am so glad I decided to read it. The characters are just like how they are in the shows. And, well, there's nothing else I can say except that I can't wait for another chapter. Again, amazing fic :)

Update soon!

(By the way, the part where we find out J.D's a Driveshaft fanboy made me laugh for so long XD)
phoenix inferno chapter 11 . 10/21/2005