Reviews for Scrubs Lost
JezzicaSteel chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
This whole story is absolutely brilliant. I don't ever say that, but this is brilliant. The Hugh Jackman scene was the funniest thing that ever existed. No joke. I love Scrubs, and you're capturing the characters perfectly, along with the Lost setting, and -oh... it's just so perfect. Please, don't ever stop writing. And please continue with this story... it's made me extremely happy.
Dr. Jacob chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
This is a great crossover. You've got the characters exactly right and have done a great extrapolation of how having the Scrubs cast on the Island would change events. I know it's been a while since you worked on it, but would you please continue it?
APatchOfSunlight chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
Osh Kosh MeGosh! I can't believe how well you've actually blended the two fandoms... I gotta say though the transcript style annoys the heck outta me but the good story involved says 'ride on'... Anyway thanks for the update.

-Josey
maipigen chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
very interesting, hopefully you'll update and finish the story soon, like it alot...

Happy writing

Ditte Mai
the true elec chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
This is a very original crossover, and very well executed. It has the humour of scrubs while maintaining that msytery vibe that lost has. Best of all the characters are all in character, The janitor was great this chapter and I can actually picture Dr Cox saying what he does, something other scrubs fanfics haven't been able to do fully.

I'm wondering how these changes will affect the storyline of Lost and will wait and see.
bagingo chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
OMG I LOVE YOU! After reading the first 13 chapters I got desperate for more Scrubs Lost crossovers. I couldn't find any at all. I got so desperate I tried to write my own which didn't work out. Anyway THANK YOU for writing more chapters. Icant wait for more
DwightK.Schrute chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
O_O You... are my new best friend.
Lauren chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
OH. MY. GOSH. This story is a goldmine, my friend. It is perfect in so many ways: It has an intruiging plot; it has lots of JD; it has JD's daydreams; it has LOST AND SCRUBS; it has impeccable grammar; it is so frickin' hilarious! Congratulations! You have a winner here. Kudos!
sonicstardust chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
Please Note: You are my favorite person ever. Can't wait to see where you take this.
Dirge-Gaurdian chapter 13 . 12/5/2007
awesome of you to bring in elliot and please please update soon this story is awsome
Suzy chapter 13 . 11/26/2007
:D So good to see another chapter on this! And I can imagine Elliot acting just like that. Can't wait for the next one!
Davin Sunrider chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
YES! I never thought this story would start up again, but it did! And it picks up right where it left off.

I have to say, I never would have thought it possible to near-seamlessly integrate these two shows, but you've somehow managed to do it.

Keep it going, please!
Davin Sunrider chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
This has got to be one of the most bizarre, yet one of the best fics I've read in a long while. Somehow you've managed to capture both shows near-perfectly without going overboard.

I notice that this story hasn't been updated in a very long time. I have to admit, it made me kind of mad when I got to the end of Chapter 11 and realized that this just got abandoned. You've got to do more on this, it's just too good to drop permanently.
rhys chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
oh my god, you have to update!

I love how you've made it all work together perfectly.
kiftgirl chapter 11 . 3/22/2007
This has to be the most random fanfic I ever read that really worked! Amazing!