Reviews for Drawn
moonlighthuntress chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
wonderfull! I loved it!
totallyrae chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wonderful story, I love the chemistry! By the way I cracked up so badly at the "too bad we don't give a... fig" part. Okay I'm officially deprived.
amightylongstick0006 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
The syrup was masterfully added there - butterflies... flowers... the colour pink; a truly sickening sight and yet I enjoyed the whole thing. Your something of a wordsmith, Ersatz - if that is indeed your real name :)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awh. Mat and Tuon fluff :D

We definitely need more of these, don't you think?
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Very entertaining! And a peak at the Tuon know one ever sees, the innocent little girl the books hint at. You have a talent for romance that I envy.
Kamarile Sedai chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
A side of Tuon we've never seen, but that is most undoubtedly there. They are such a cute, and yet amusing couple.
Min Daae chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw, so cute. I wub them. -hugs and kisses-

Screw all those girls who don't like Tuon just cause she gets Mat. They're silly. Meh. Anyway. I love it! On my favorites, definitely.
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i love it!
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
A decent Mat/Tuon fic, I'm all aglow with the surprise. This was beautifully written. You captured Mat. He is my favorite but poeple always butcher him. You got him spot on. And I enjoyed the interaction between our duo. My favorite part was when he was concentrating on shooting, his inner thoughts, they were very well done.

Rain
bittergrounds chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I must say, TheZorpisuttle indirectly directed me to your fics a while ago, and they really are wonderful. You have a way with words, and in-character humour that puts a smile on my face. I've reread this fic three times (such a terrible shy reviewer ;;) and it's pretty much won me over to Mat/Tuon, a pairing that I don't usually think much about. *salutes* :D
Laura chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Awesome, i loved it
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
WOOHOO!

I LOVE it! Warm and Fluffy Feelings eat your heart out! :)

I know that you probably don't intend to continue it, but I would love to see more :)
Hail chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Cute story but it didn't really have much to it. I'm happy so long as its about Matt.
Rasielle chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Oh, to heck with it, you're probably the only WoT writer whose work leaves a serious impression on me. The way you write your pieces... they set an immediate mood, and at the same time they can be so in-character. It's amazing, really.

A different side to Tuon - finally, a writer has chosen to shed a little light on her characteristic frostiness. I thought the romance was, as usual, impeccable and so innocent with it - and so in-character.

Perfect, this fic, really. The summary's a bit off, I think you can agree (or at least the beginning), and you spelled 'tomorrow' wrong twice (::gets thumped by annoyed, gramatically harassed friends::) but that barely matters, right? Perfect. Write more, and more, and more.
free2thamax chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
That is so cute! Not in a bad way, I mean it's just sweet. I am adding this to my favorites. It was so detailed and romantic. I could picture this happening. So sweet. Thank you for posting a truly great story.