Reviews for I can only manage One
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 13 . 6/17
Loved it! I think out of all the versions of Lothiriel I have read this one I feel I identify with the most, not that I have overbearing dragon aunts or anything of the sort. But the bit about being reserved and soon finding yourself and learning to stand up for yourself instead of just going along with what society wants of you.
And I love how Eomer is behind her fully, supporting her. I wonder if Imrahil realizes how he was actually insulting the Rohirrim when he was scolding his daughter there.
Thanks for sharing this!

~Rhia
Anon chapter 13 . 6/3
I have read this fic thrice now and every time I like it more. It is a good wiskey indeed that gets better and better with age
Anon chapter 11 . 6/3
I think you got the perfect combination of Lothiriel fulfilling her duty, trying to be practical about the marriage, but still very nervous and longing for some romance or love or just friendship.
Anon chapter 9 . 6/3
I love Lothiriel letting Imrahil taste his own medicine! He pushed her to Eomer, so she ran to him and left her father behind
AerinAlanna chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
I absolutely adored this story. Your Eomer is devastatingly sweet and kind as well as being the proud and strong man we all love to read and write about. Thank you for writing so many stories about the different ways he and Lothiriel could have met and how their marriage could begin. There's nothing more interesting in a story than two people in an arranged marriage trying to figure the other one out and make a go of it.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Ba bam! That last line was just so sassy, it was beautiful. IN YOUR FACE, POPS!
shine lots chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Oh. WoW. Well, this marriage is going to start off on the RIGHT foot. They communicate SO EASILY! I love it! You make them seem PERFECT for each other. !
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Brill. I like this version of Lothiriel.
Anon chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
I enjoyed the story hugely!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
The first actual cliffie in this story. I'm scared the wedding will be off.
Anon chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I like Eomer's honesty.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I've sooo been waiting for that final sentence. I can't understand why her father does not wish her to act according to the standards of the life he chose for her.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I like this gentle easing into a new life :) I think that it would be a very nice way to begin a marriage.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I like this reference to Gandalf :) LOVE!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
HAPPY!
I like the way Eomer is treating her. Such a contrast to her father.