Reviews for I can only manage One
AerinAlanna chapter 13 . 10/10
I absolutely adored this story. Your Eomer is devastatingly sweet and kind as well as being the proud and strong man we all love to read and write about. Thank you for writing so many stories about the different ways he and Lothiriel could have met and how their marriage could begin. There's nothing more interesting in a story than two people in an arranged marriage trying to figure the other one out and make a go of it.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 9 . 8/13
Ba bam! That last line was just so sassy, it was beautiful. IN YOUR FACE, POPS!
shine lots chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Oh. WoW. Well, this marriage is going to start off on the RIGHT foot. They communicate SO EASILY! I love it! You make them seem PERFECT for each other. !
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Brill. I like this version of Lothiriel.
Anon chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
I enjoyed the story hugely!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
The first actual cliffie in this story. I'm scared the wedding will be off.
Anon chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I like Eomer's honesty.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I've sooo been waiting for that final sentence. I can't understand why her father does not wish her to act according to the standards of the life he chose for her.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I like this gentle easing into a new life :) I think that it would be a very nice way to begin a marriage.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I like this reference to Gandalf :) LOVE!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I like the way Eomer is treating her. Such a contrast to her father.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
:) The last comment is wonderful. I like this scene!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
That went well. Based on the summary I'm waiting for some kind of horrible misunderstanding. Please not! It would be nice to have a sort of peaceful story.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
:) so she meets her betrothed? I like the story. It's captivating.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I like Faramir's speech. He seems honest and to really care for Lothiriel.