Reviews for Welcome To The Neitherworld
Blackgaz22 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
i really like it
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Nice brige between the movie and the show.
ObscurePairings chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOVES!
Ed's Tomato chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
Hey this was really great. You stayed in character really well, and I especially loved the dialogue. A really believable link between movie and cartoon. I was curious about your shameless plug, that FF won't let you put in web addresses. I hope you write more like this.
Numairs Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
i love beetlejuice stories!, and yours has become one of my favorites! great job!
POTCobsessor chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Ahh I love Beetlejuice. For somereason i love the part with the added offspring refrense. "Pretty fly" lol I can totally imagine them all dancing to it! Great story!
Anna McNarin chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Beautiful work. I like it a lot.
Llewlyn chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
This is a brilliant story *grins* i actually had to turn off the Pogues so i could concentrate better on it! You have an absolute peg on the canon BJ, and you write with a clarity that is a pleasure to read. I hope you intend to write more!
deadlyfuzzies chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
Wah! This was great! Could you write a sequel...?
Kasey Renae chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
I totally loved it! You're an amazing writer with a killer talent! Keep up the awesome work!
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
I really loved this story and I was kinda sorry you ended it when you did. It seems like its supposed to be a bridge with the cartoon but it seems like you could have gone further with it. If inspiration hits you I'd like to see more. What was he thinking of doing with her ring?

If nothing else I'd like to see you write more stories. I liked your characterization of BJ.
satsu chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
You have to update! I wonder how Beetle is going to recact about Lydia's date...
Tokyo Girl chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
ahah so nice you wort the part of the cartoon that we never saw the part in which she befriend the man she mosted hated pefect! :D Now how to make those two Adam and Dealey to leave for in the cartoon they were never there I think ? :D
Tokyo Girl chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
wow! Awsome so far my favs for sure
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 1/29/2006