Reviews for Icarus
Comforting. Yet odd
Kindcaidlyn chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
:D Loved this.
RomanceMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I wept when I read this!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
OMG

My heart is broken. Thank you.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
What a wonderful story. I could feel for both Zoe and River, Zoe thinks with with her head and while River does the same, she always feels things other people don't. It was so sweet to see River trying to comfort Zoe. Great work!
twacorbies chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Smile!

You've been reviewed by Amy Yergen from Firefly Talk.

Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I thought that Icarus was stupid, unable to control himself.
Chance2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Wonderful fic.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Greek mythology and...a pregnancy? It really doesn't get much better than that. Lovely imagery and dialogue and Zoe characterization.

I miss Wash.
skabs chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
i thought the saddest thing about the movie was that wash died. then i remembered the episode of the show where they were arguing about having children and it only got sadder. seems you were thinking the same. good job! _
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Beautiful.
Opwql chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Just when I thought I would vomit if I read yet another "Wash may be dead but he left Zoe pregnant" story (I swear to god, 90% of the post-Serenity stories end up with Zoe pregnant), I hit this one. Yes, I'm slightly annoyed that it falls into that 90% category, but it is one that is actually well-written, so I can forgive you for it. You captured River and Zoe's voices perfectly and the sorrow that Zoe feels (and as a result, that I felt while reading) perfectly.

You did an excellent job at taking a cliche and turning it into something great.
N.L. Rummi chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This was gorgeous.

Beautifully poignant, and with an excellent River voice. Very well done!
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
So poetic
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
How sad is it that you made me cry in the first paragraph? This totally got to me:

"'Don’t fly too close to the sun!’ he had warned the boy. ‘Stay in the middle, where it’s safe. I don’t want you to burn too bright or too fast. Only the good die young.’ ”

I must remember to thank my fried for telling me to read your Firefly fics.