Reviews for A Stitch in Time
somewhereoverthefandoms chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
This was amazing! I love both Harry Potter and M*A*S*H* and I love the life you brought into the story! The characters were right on target and the story was great! Nice job! :D
KShara Khan chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Very well done!
SpriteBlazer chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
This fic is awesome. I loved it a lot.
stormyskies73 chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
I really loved this whole thing. I liked that it was Trapper and not BJ, and I can totally see the four of them as friends!
stormyskies73 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Frank is a bit on the Slitherin side, isn't he?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Snape Turn to Page 394
SeleneBlack chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
That was the best story I have ever read! And I really mean this! LOVE it
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
:) can I get the name of that seller? I need a copy...LOL hee hee hee okay cheeky moment over...
great story! I love how you blended the 2 worlds together!
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I love this wonderful story.
killroy225 chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
lol! finding a wizarding book on Ebay :) epic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Totally enjoyed this Weasley twin/M.A.S.H tale - talk about a great crossing of genres! Laughed out loud when the surprise magical being made an appearance. Great job! Will have to check out more of your work.
ReadAlert chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
A bery good story and I loved the ending :').
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I never read a crossover before, but I saw this one was about MASH and Harry Potter, so I had to read it since I love them both. I really enjoyed the story immensely, and I iked how you made Sydney a wizard. Very good, bravo!
KarisTasogare chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
thinking about it I woudldisagree and put frank burns definatly in slytherin.

My reasoning is that while he had some medical skill (in the books he was a uroligist) his driving force was ambition and greed.

yes he was mostly a goon in the series, but in many ways he was played much like Malfoy was.