Reviews for Natural Born Killer
Kohara chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was a pleasant surprise!
It's a challenge to do an uncommon and unlikely pairing but you nailed it.
The characters are deliciously good and I like the unique style of this one.
Sad to realize there will probably be no more updates but I'm grateful I found this gem.
Thanks!
Starlitwisher chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Please continue!
Gtttgggh chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Japanese hatein son of a cock suckn bitch
Sky66 chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I am impressed. Very facinated also. Please do update, because when I searched for any Bumblebee/romance stories, there were only two and this is one of them. Update soon, good luck.

-Sky66
blank chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
wonderful story.
Infamous One chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
Hey, still writing that's good because I'm still reading. Kudos to your man for letting you read his comics, true love indeed!
daniel'slover chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
awesome plz update soon cuz i cant wait to see where slade's taking bee :-)
gracefulraven chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
A great chapter! How sweet of Slade to give her a panther cub for christmas. I adore this villian. Oh well on to the next chapter.

gracefulraven,

out!
gracefulraven chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Wow! That was really hot! Slade and Bumble Bee make an excellent tag team. After reading your new chapter makes me want to write on one of my old stories that everyone might have thought I have abandoned. I haven't. I know exactly what you mean about school taking over what with summer school going on now and trying to work I barely have time to sleep let alone write but I'm glad to see that you have updated. Keep up the excellent work. I would love to see where the story ends.

gracefulraven,

out!
Evilevergreen chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Wow, great chapter. I'm glad that we finally got to the point were Slade and Bumblebee are together in the story. I wonder what her life will be like now that she considers Blood the enemy.

Update soon. D
GacktLover14 chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
This the best Karen Fanfiction I read so far..I cant wait till your next chapter...You did as much justic you could for Slade...Which is a lot.
Infamous One chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
Hope you had a good New Year and christmas,that was quite a of Slade action that's for sure.

Of course I must wonder if the hoodie Bee bought SLade for the holiday have a band logo or something,LOL.
Evilevergreen chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
Aww, Slade *trying* to do the Christmas thing was very cute.

And why did that girl get him a hoodie? When is he ever going to wear that? I loved the beat down that Slade dished out. It left a smile on my face.

Oh, and I really like the way you ended the chapter with "Who is Slade?"

And of course your quotes are still driving me insane. Sometime it takes me a moment to figure out when the character is speaking and when they are thinking. (

I hope you update soon. . . or at least get to that request fic.
Evilevergreen chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
*Signs Contently*

It took me forever to find the time to read this, so I'm so happy that I got a chance to read it today.

Slade was absolutely wonderful. I can't believe you were afraid of writing him. I love your version of Slade. I love his thought pattern. I love his coldness.

I can't wait to to see more interactions between him and Bumblebee.
Bishoujo Baby chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
This is defintely a pairing I would have never seen, but I love it undoubtedly, mostly in part due to the fic.

It's written well and in my eyes stays in character.

I'm hoping an update will come about soon. Take care and have a good week!