Reviews for Behind the Clouds
mainestreet chapter 20 . 9/19/2009
Good golly I can't get enough of your writing! I can't say much more than what I've already Bridge-babbled on about but auhgh I love this!
mainestreet chapter 19 . 9/19/2009
Oh gosh! I don't want this to end! I'm sorry for bombarding you with reviews on a story you wrote four years ago... I just realised that, maybe you're in a different headspace now, and you would have let go of this fic in some form by now. But I'm completely crazy over this story! The concept and the sweetness of the relationships, it's so fresh and astounding how you pulled it all together (much like a Play Director haha). I don't think I can thank you enough for bringing this story to life. But thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
mainestreet chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Love the Sky and Bridge brotherly dynamics! Headlocks are the bomb! And Z! I hope Bridge can get her back to feeling secure. She deserves it so much!
mainestreet chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
*squeal* I love how this story is shaping up! So wonderful, the expansion of your previous masterpiece! I'm far too happy to be reading this instead of studying for tomorrow's midsem bwhahaha! I simply adore your work! :)
GossipQueen2000 chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
Awesome 1 of the best stories I have read ever.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 20 . 7/11/2008
I just finished this yesterday. (Just so you don't think I'm some kind of speed reader, I finished Kings and Vagabonds several weeks ago, but just got around to reviewing it now). This was also very good. Not as gripping as the first series but still enjoyable. Mrs. Carson is evil...poor Bridge. And I thought that there would be something seriously physically wrong with Sky since he was always cold in the last series and this. Your original characters (Paris and Austin) are well developed and you seem to have avoided making them mary sue/marty stu's. Anyway, great job.
thundever1 chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
Great story
Lightspeed-4 chapter 18 . 8/23/2006
I love the idea of having Sky watch Gemma(by the way, I LOVE that name!) and Syd coming in and kissing him. "First you, then Syd... all the pretty women want me." That was so freaking funny!

Paris has to be my favorite OC. She is hilarious! "YOU!" "Me?" That was funny!

I liked when Roxie kissed Amos, that was cute!

I also liked when Conner asked for their autographs! "Sure- so when you guys are on Broadway, I can claim that I knew you once and sell the autograph for big bucks." That was hilarious, too!

Great chapter, and this is, by far, THE BEST AU I have EVER read. YOU ARE AWESOME! If I could give you cookies through the computer, I would give you tons! GREAT JOB! Lightspeed-4
Lightspeed-4 chapter 19 . 8/23/2006
SO ADORABLE! No I really wanna get a tattoo! I love that pact they made. Very cute! Lightspeed-4
Rysohl chapter 20 . 3/6/2006
Another great story :)

You are honestly one of the best writers I've come across on here. I look forward to seeing more from you. A blue ranger team-up will be interesting I think, and no doubt just as extraordinary as the rest. :D

SpazD
Kaidence Ledger chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Ok really like it so far but a little slip up you might want to know about... you have the roles backwards Stage manager is the anal retentive one that calls the show from the booth, Assistant Director is the directors bitch and usually runs back stage... believe me I know from experience. Otherwise you got me hooked again.

All my hobbity love,

Kaidence
MagCat chapter 20 . 12/10/2005
I loved this ending, esp. all the different viewpts. of all the different people u included in this story! I also loved the tattoo ideas; I think that was an excellent way of keeping the team together. Keep on writing and post another story soon!
BloomingViolets chapter 20 . 12/6/2005
Sorry for the lateness of this review, I blame my computer crashing and the lack of internet!

Anyway, I thought this was a brilliant way of writing the ending. This epilogue was sweet and emotional, it even made me tear! A truly great ending.

I loved how you have Bridge, Z and Syd going off to college, but I have to wonder why Sky didn't go off to college as well? I know SPD is practically is life, but I can see him sitting in a desk and studying something... *grins and shrugs* oh well, it is your story after all lol. I loved the name that Conner and Kira picked out for their son, Schuyler Bridge, it sure is fitting! That made my heart melt.

You know, I'm glad Paris woke up from her coma. I've would've been extremely upset if you had killed her off. I'm also glad to hear that she's settled down (somewhat with Trent! Yay!) and having the life she deserves.

And it seemed like to me that Z and Bridge were facing a dilemma that Mike and Maya faced so many years ago... wanting to have a baby and believing it to be a miracle when they were finally able to get pregnant... let's hope that an alien dog-like creature decides to steal Bridge and Z's baby, hmm? *grins*

And the way Sky approached Syd about wanting a third child *giggles* I loved that whole memory! I'm so glad that Sky got his wish after all *grins*

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it!

Thanks for the shout out, it sure made me smile and yes, I am anticipating Bond Enforcement! I'm glad you remembered *grins* I'm eagarly awaiting your next few stories (there's just so much to look forward too! More drabbles for Of You, updates for Bond Enforcement, your one shots... etc). Although, the one I'm anticipating most is your new blue ranger story! I've been reading your stories ever since you started posting them here, so I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY excited *grins*

Start updating and come out with more stories soon!
nashie-chan chapter 20 . 12/4/2005
*has burst into hysterical tears* Oh, my god! That was beautiful! *is inconsolable*
Gear's Girl chapter 20 . 12/4/2005