Reviews for Alternate Beginnings
bum7 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Please please PLEASE update
This is so awesome
kagoma-solma chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
omg love sango and inuyasha together please add more this is a great story i liked how you put sango and inuyasha and rin togther kinda like a family tou can also add shippo with sango and inuyasha and rin you have to love the foxkit
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
I hope you do come back to this one day. I would like to see more InuyashaSango relations and more Kagome bashing. As far as I’m concerned this chapter was a Kagome bashing chapter.
CFenrir chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Ha, don't get so down on yourself.

You can always revise stories later, but an important thing to remember is that you can only get better so don't be so quick to write yourself off as being bad.

That said, I made it to chapter four based on your suggestion in the first chapter. I'm not one to read Inu Yasha stuff (never really felt like messing with it) but the paring made me interested. I'll refrain from making comments on the characterization since it's been a while since I watched the series but there are a lot of technical things you can do to make your story better.

One big thing that could help you out are scene transitions. It's fine to note where a flashback starts and ends, but you really should be able to achieve something like that without having to put a note for a reader. Good transitions don't really need any preamble since they're supposed to be seamless. It's kind of hard to describe, but you want the whole story to flow even when you change scenes or switch perspective.

Description was something else I was going to mention, but a peek at some of the chapters after this one was enough to see that you were getting a grasp on it.

It's been a while since you messed with it, but, since it's your only story, I hope you're able to finish it someday.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I normally support Kagome/InuYasha, but if I can find them, I don't mind Sango/InuYasha or even Kagura/InuYasha. Still, I don't like Kagome with Koga, SesshoMaru, or Miroku. Could you turn this into Kagome/InuYasha/Sango with Kagome/Sango on the side.
Dante24 chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
update soon i really like this story. show more inuyasha/sango fluff in the next one.

just don't have kagome run off with sesshomaru or miroku or really anyone i really don't like her all that much. whatever you do i will still read this fic its really good.
danielle chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
i like this story love the inuyasha/sango fluff you should have more of it i think kagome should get over inuyasha and end up with miroku. that could be who she talks to maybe i hope so anyways love the story hope you update soon
Emissary of Despair chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
Some grammer issues. Look for those in the future. You could do better, but 13 reviews out 400 hits makes you a little bit sad, doesn't it?

oh well, keep writing and maybe people will review!

(oh and to all of you. I'm just trying to encourage myself. I have no life *sob*)
Tsuna Dragon chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
Mean Kagome :( lol I loved it Keep up the great work. Leaving with out a word to Inuyasha, again. XD
Tsuna Dragon chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
awe kawaii loved it! keep up the great work
Une Salade chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
update!update!update!update!update!update!Can you update a little earlier then Christmas?Please!*puppydog eyes*
Une Salade chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
It's a nice story!I like the InuSan pairings it's just Kawaii!
Tsuna Dragon chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
this is a wonderful fan fic _ love it_ Keep up the great work _~
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Your writing just gets better and better.
Kitty29 chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure how thsi should continue, but it's a cute chappie I like it, but I think to made Inuyasha to soft.