Reviews for It's All in the Handwriting
Star wars makeover chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
THE SPELLING IS BAD, THE STORY IS GOOD BUT PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPELLING IN FUTURE STORIES
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
That's great. I loved it. Such class. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
I didn't get the ending but i liked the chapter.

I hope there's a sequel. Good luck.
Just some person chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
Good story! Well hope you so another.

xXterriXx
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha. That was funny. It's a good chapter. But getting lost in Angel Grove sounds like something ROCKY would do, not ADAM. Oh, well. Can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cranelove chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
I like the chapter specially because you used a date after my birthday at first. Good chapter

Mili
KevinBoy chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
A BIT RUSHED BUT GOOD. GOOD WORK.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
Dialogue was a little choppy, but good. Catch ya on the flip side.
VirgoSweetheart chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
This story continues to be enjoyable, and I am relieved that it has not focused only on 'the letter'. As in my last review, I believe your story would benefit from more description. Asides from that, however, I think you are doing a wonderful job.

***VirgoSweetheart aka Felicity P***
VirgoSweetheart chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
You have written a story with a bit of suspense, which is good and enjoyable to read. I am keen to learn where you will take it! My only suggestion would be the inclusion of more description to your story, if only to add more depth. Well done and I hope that you will continue with this story.

***VirgoSweetheart aka Felicity P***
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
So Good So Good please keep on and i hope Kim gets back into uniform. I really hope she does. Keep on with the great story.
PurpleFlowers chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
This is a very interesting story. I hope you'll continue soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Oh, wow! That is SO much better than the way they had it in the Turbo movie. It's kinda remiscent of how Rocky, Adam, and Aiesha found out and I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
pieball chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Still going really good. I want to know what is going on with Jason. Keep going! *pieball*
pieball chapter 2 . 10/7/2005