Reviews for Tomorrow Never Dies
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
nice story
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
WOW! This is awesome! i love it
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Nice little fic! It's lovely to see something on M, Judi Dench brings such a great spark to the character and the relationship with Bond and you've really captured her personality and the motherly side of her. Well done :)
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That was great! I often imagined that there was something more than proffessionalism going on between Bond and the devine Ms(MZ?)'M'. Tho' I am obviously reading too much into it.

More accurately, the Brosnan/Anderson movies are showing a great respect developing between the two, even deep friendship and admiration. This is ofcourse laced whith the hardline proffessionalism that is there. This 'M' is just as hard-nosed as the first original and will willingly send Bond to his death for the sake of queen & country. Tho' the original M would've done the same, he obviously was friends with Bond. Note the remarks Bond(Connery) was making(on tape in the movie 'From Russia With Love') concerning he and 'M' sharing a holiday before M suddenly turned the tap palyer off(As I grew older I grew wise to the humour of that scene!). They must have had a friendship of sorts. But as is with Anderson/'M', business was BUSINESS!

Dame Judith Anderson is one of the world's great actresses. Only Jodie Foster matches her.

Be proud. You hit her character dead on!.
fan111 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
i liked it very much keep on writing
Diamond77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Well done, your work shows much promise.