Reviews for What Seems Like Forever
shayisaslytherin chapter 82 . 4/3
This is absolutely one of my favorite Lucius/Narcissa fanfics. How could you not finish it!? You seriously nearly made me cry when I reached the end.
crescented chapter 82 . 1/10
I know that you've said that you won't be continuing this story, but I'm still hoping you would, seeing that this is one of my favorite Lucissa stories here on . :)
xZigZag chapter 82 . 6/7/2013
Oh my god, cliffhanger! Gah!
What's going to happen next? Are you going to update soon? Who's the stalker? He's in Slytherin, right? Is it Crabbe? Or, Goyle? Gee, I wonder what Lucius would say to that...
Please, please, please, please, please update soon! I'm desperate! If you're too busy - maybe - I don't know... Tell me the answer? 8D
Guest chapter 82 . 4/30/2013
I know I'm not the first one to ask you, and I definitely won't be the last, but I just finished the last chapter and I'm crying because its the last one. It's my favourite story, and I know it's been a terrible long time ago since your last update, but I beg you to continue, if you'll ever read this. Please consider on doing so, you will make my life. If not, thank you for these 82 fantastic chapters, I loved it! Xx
Guest chapter 82 . 4/30/2013
Maybe you won't read this, but I really hope you will because I beg you to continue, even though its a really long time ago since you've updated this. It's myabsolute favorite and I'm cring because its over. Please please pleaseeee continue!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Nooo! Narcissa!

Lucius will hurt you! :'(
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Pew. Pew.

That's me imagining shooting Lucius Malfoy then holding back ._.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Gosh damnit!

THis make me want to hate Lucius ._.
HelloMiho chapter 82 . 3/6/2013
It makes me so sad that you won't finish this, but at least you put up how it was going to end.

This story is so amazing! I didn't think I would ever be into Lucius/Narcissa, but now I'm a total shipper! I can't explain in words how much I love this. Sometimes Lucius would be so sweet, like how his worst fear was losing Narcissa, and others he'd be pretty harsh. Honestly, I've had to contain squeals more than once and just thinking about this story makes me smile. Really, my friends have asked me why I'm smiling so much.

You've developed the characters so well that I feel attached to them. I really don't think that I'll be able to find a Lucius/Narcissa story that will top this one. It's too bad that there aren't a lot of long stories about them because after reading yours, I can't get enough of them.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that your story is beyond amazing and that it's one of my all time favorites!
HelloMiho chapter 70 . 3/5/2013
"Why? Because the first time you hold one of my children, I'd really like for it to be your child as well."
OHMYDHFKJSHFJLKDHf. I'm still hyperventilating. That is so sweet of Lucius! Although he has several(?) illegitimate children...
I'll write a lengthier review as soon as I'm done!
LianaRamsay chapter 82 . 3/19/2012
this is absolutely amazing...you have to continue this fiction...please...
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I'm loving this so far! It's cute! I loved Narcissa at the beginning altering Bella's robes! Too funny! Oh, and I don't know if you did this intentionally but I'm going to point it out anyway: Bella is the oldest, born in 1951, Andromeda is two years younger than her and Cissy is two years younger than Andromeda and one year younger than Lucius. You probably know that but I'm just checking.

And I thought the cutest thing was Lucius continuing to write to her even though she couldn't write back! Adorable!

Moving on to chapter 2 now!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43

(P.S. Would you read my story The Last Words You Said and review for me? It's about Narcissa and Lucius too when they were in school but it doesn't start as early. Thanx!)
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is amazing.
vanishing-cookie-crumbs chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I love this but you haven't updated in so long!
Winni3 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I enjoyed reading the synopsis on your page about the rest of the story. Thanks so much for tying up the loose ends. :)
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »