Reviews for Show and Tell
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 7/4
Is this ever gonna be finished ? your last ones were way too good.
MilaStriker chapter 1 . 5/21
I know you’re probably not still active anymore, but I wanted to tell you I love your stories and this series in particular! I know you probably won’t finish this considering it’s been twelve years since it’s last update and what looks like five since you last updated anything, but if you do come back, I hope you finish this!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
is this done if not when do we get another chapter
The TRIGGERED Lemur chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
its been 11 years. 11 YEARS DUDE. PLEASE. I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT UPDATE PLEAAASSSSEEE?
Aquawyrm chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Very nice. Best deadfic. Very funny.
warriorgod chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
plz more that was funny as hell
Lambinator chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
"Ah finally, I got that chapter done, and the next one is even better!" End quote. That was Ten years ago. TEN YEARS.

How could you torture us like this :(
RosePoodle2000 chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
You're probably not gonna update it now because it's been 3 years, but COME ON! Your left us ALL hanging!
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Please update this soon! I'm actually starting to think you might be dead, and that is not allowed! Not until this series is finished!
TheMajorPhan chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I 3 all ur storys PLZ UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
This story isn't done right? I mean it's only has three chapters. I know it's 2015, and this was last updated in 2006. But I hope you're going to update. Or did you upload the other chapters but then they got deleted? Or did you move them into a different title? Thanks let me know Lateraina! Your stories are amazing!
KentuckyWallflower chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Just wondering if/when you were going to update this story? I binge read the first two in a day and I really love these. There funny, and you channeled the characters really well in your writing too. :)
Specteracular chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
This is so awesome! Gah! Why did this have be discontinued?
GoliathPyroson chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
you put Dan in here...
you put DAN in here
you put DaN in this story!
VASLGDFVHGAYEIUSDO DAHIFABVHLJCS;OVHBGLREJ;OCAHLBDS JIO;CVHBLVKAJ;LC JNJHB