Reviews for Surprise my mind
SilverSeraph82 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Loving what I'm reading so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
*sobs happily* I loved it so much! I've read it so many times and I still love surprise my mind. You should make a sequel!

a big fan of your work
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aww rin chan you made me cry
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Loved this story good job :D
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
mmmmmmmmmmm seems rather ntresting i think i shall kee on reading until i get to the end...
icecreamapparition chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Oh, some of my confusion were answered in this last chapter! XD

And to be honest, I thought the love declaration at the end was rushed. I didn't expect Rin to decide right away. Knowing her (traumatic) experiences with men, I would've settled for a hug. It's ok, though, it was a happy ending and the lack of fluff was just fitting. :)
icecreamapparition chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
I like the flow and the pacing of your story. It looks serious, but somehow the narration was just right that it makes me want to continue reading. It's a nice read. Not the fanservice type (because as of this moment the two main characters are still not in a romantic relationship), but I guess that's what contributes to the quality, as well - because you took your time to make your reader appreciate their progress. Also the fact that it's a completely different story and that you're actually making us understand what's happening. I've read a huge amount of SessRin fics where the length is scary yet everything goes their way, it's disturbing!

The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to be clear when describing certain things. For example, Rin's wearing stockings, Sess is wearing a fur coat (?) and it's set in England, so it made me wonder why Inuyasha is wearing his red clothes, or if many demons (including Sess and Jaken) wear their traditional clothes despite moving in England. I noticed that you limit what you describe on their environment, so when you mention small things like that, it just makes me wonder.

Anyway, so far so good. I decided to review on this chapter because Rin looks adorable here. I'm starting to imagine more of her character that apart from her being a lost servant-turned-ward of Sesshoumaru's. I love that she's being strong but clingy and that Sess is being territorial with regards to her while trying to keep it 'toned down'. :D
ShikallllTema chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
this was an amazing story, and i am very glad i happened upon it. and i was rather excited about that other story of yours, until i saw that you have discontinued it. i must criticize a few things about the story though. the biggest thing i noticed was that even though this was a sesshyrin romance fiction, i would not have known that if it weren't for the label. there was pretty much no fluffy little moments between them. the only one i do recall is the bed scene, and even then you cut it so short. it was almost like they never napped together. perhaps sesshomaru should have asked rin to wait there for him or something, and then he came back later so they could continue their sleep. im not even really sure when they fell in love. was it love at first sight? they never actually bonded! they would only go to see the king, go home, see each other around the house, go to bed, wake up, and start the cycle all over again. i would say that at least half the story -if not more- wasn't even focused on sesshomaru and rin! with so much of it being about naraku and the king, you'd think theyd both at least get a deserving conclusion. but instead, the king was just randomly never heard from again, and naraku was gone within seconds. there was hardly even a battle! sesshomaru was probably only in japan for five minutes all together! you'd think that with the constant battle everyone had with naraku for years, he would have been a little harder to kill. maybe you just don't do fighting scenes well, i dont really know for sure, but even just a little 'sesshomaru thrust his sword angrily at the horrid man, hoping to end his life in that instant, but his attempt became futile as naraku blocked the attack with his own sword' would have sufficed. just a nice little sword fight to conclude the climax you had so wonderfully spent building up. the fact that one hit was all it took was rather disappointing. and then the way that everyone had known of their love for one another except them wasn't very... realistic. sesshomaru certainly would not have given any reason for anybody to believe he had special feelings for rin if he himself had not known. it also seemed like you left many loose ends. for instance, how did jaken take to the fact that rin would likely be his lord's future bride? did inuyasha actually get over his nerves and marry kagome? did sango, miroku, and shippo fare well in england? did rin finally become a respected member of society? were there any kids to be had within any of the relationships? did sesshomaru and inuyasha's feud finally end? would kagome and rin truly befriend one another? i could continue listing off many more things! i hope im not coming off as too rude. i really did enjoy the story! i just really wish the ending hadn't been so rushed and that you spent more time developing their relationship. sorry if any of this actually hurt your feelings. i would like to point out though that your spelling was nearly perfect, and your grammar was amazing. and if i went back to before i read this, i would no doubt read it again. i love the way you characterized everyone, i love how you made me feel like we were actually back in old england, and i love how julia died. though i do kind wished she had been torchered. like, cut off a different limb everyday, and only aid her enough so she could barely cling onto death. well, thats all i have to say! thanks for actually sitting through this entire thing, if you actually did.
Your faithful fan chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Your story is EPIC! It really deserves more reviews. This is One of my very first fictions about sessrin and one of the reasons why I fell in love with this perfectly lovely couple. I'm really grateful, really. I've been reading this over and over countless times for four years now and still LOVE it! Thank you for such a wonderful story :D
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
OMG! that was the sweetest SesshomaruxRin story I have ever read! I cant wait to read the other one. Though no doubt, it will be just as amazing as this one. I truly enjoyed reading this story-I am a bit sad that Naraku died though...After all, he was the antagonist and all...but atleast there is a kick-ass happy ending!:)
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
omfg! i love sesshomaru! great story by the way, I read it like...a million times!