Reviews for A Meer Loss
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Different kinds of love.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Oh I really think this is a very good start of a story I really think that you should keep writing on. Very good indeed
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was so perfect. I can't stop blushing. Thanks so much for the dedication, and thanks for writing one of the best AL I've seen. I loved it seriously. Your writing is amasing as usual. Can't wait to read more of your work.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
'The Lost of Meer... Is it really a lost for Athrun? Who knows... Apparently, there is no way Athrun want that to happen to Meer... It will be much more worst if that would to happen to Lacus... He must be thankful to Meer for protecting Lacus... Meer is indeed a puppet manipulated by the cunning Gilbert who i have no idea why he wants to execute his Destiny Plan... It's a pity that this has to end this way...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Nice. I think the ending was kind out sudden, it could have used a little more build up...but you write well. Very enjoyable.
nkitty29 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i like it
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
aw the last part was so cute!
YLCourt chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Nice. Mind blogging. Nice. He should realise his love is with Cagalli... or are you pairing Athrun up with Lacus?

Lacus and Kira shall be together...

However, nice fic this is P
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Quietly beautiful, and nostalgic. Is this chapter one, something you're continuing?