Reviews for Drifting off in Thoughts of You
Kamia Keehl chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Wow.. some bastard and bitch they got for a parent.
Danacyrus chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
um... more?

Good story. Just need to finish it...

So pls hurry and like... finish it :P
Silver Knight Dante chapter 14 . 3/15/2006
Damnit, so close to telling one another that they are in love...oh well, always love new peeps! keep it up!

RyusukePrudenceMinami chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
Please Update!

YamiKitsuneKami chapter 14 . 3/2/2006
oh this is a cute Gaara fic i really enjoy reaading it and i hope that you update soon
naash chapter 14 . 2/28/2006
Gaara was so cute, blushing like that. Next chapter please
naash chapter 13 . 2/1/2006
this is a really good story. I personally don't like stories with ooc's in them but this one really stands out especially this other story.
Savvy0X chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
Thats was good I can't wait til the next one!
RyusukePrudenceMinami chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Please Update soon kay!Gr8 chapter!

Silver Knight Dante chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Interesting, always like new characters! Please continue on! Update soon please!

satoshii chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
I really like this story and I hope you update soon! Overall, this story is really well written! Again, update soon, because I can't wait!
Silver Knight Dante chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
Awws, so cute...but where'd Gaara-kun go? Oh well, update soon please!

Savvy0X chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
Okay so Nori isn't their real father and they have a brother...I hope you explain in the next chapter somehow cuz I'm cunfuzled, but that was a great update! Can't wait til the next one!
RyusukePrudenceMinami chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
Please Update soon kay!Gr8 chapter!

Savvy0X chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
I feel so bad for her...I would feel horrible. She is alone, even her sister kicked her out, but she doesn't know that she did it for a reason. If I was her I would feel so unwanted because even Gaara hardly ackwoleges her. Please make the next one soon! This story is great.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »