Reviews for On Wings of Gold
This has to be the best story ever especially the ending sure it was sad about the death of Kally but it was so great. The emotion, strength, bravery, and love. It was all so amazing. I honestly though I was reading a sequel of "The Outsiders" the book of course but anyway great story I hope you make more soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
WOW just WOW. You did a great job on this. Well done :D
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 26 . 10/11/2009
I know this story was finished about 2-3 years ago, but after reading it, I just had to review (I normally don't review finished stories...) this story. I have the movie 'The Outsiders' and have read the book. Both were simply awesome but terribly sad, and I felt tears in my eyes, but never cried. When I read this story today, 'On Wings of Gold', I cried through basically the entire story on each chapter whether it was one tear or simply bawling. Now my eyes hurt from wiping away the tears constantly so I could see it lol. I have to say, if they had made a sequal to 'The Outsiders', this would have to be it. 'The Outsiders' teaches you a lesson in life and more specific things such as frendship, rivalries, etc., but this story which I will now refer to as the sequal (It truly deserves to be called that), goes more in depth with it and teaches you more. I'm happy that there was truly a happy ending and that you didn't kill a canon character, but terribly sad that Kally had to die. At least she made an impact on their lives and quite possibly, lives of others outside of the story. Wow, I left you a long review, but still. It deserves this and like... An award. Congratulations on finishing a wonderful and enthralling sequal to 'The Outsiders'.
kpopluvr chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
I was trying not to laugh hysterically at that last coupla lines (the whole ending paragraphs had me grinning) but I had to hold it in cause my brothers'll think I'm crazy, laughin' at the computer...
Bobbie3926 chapter 26 . 7/13/2008
I loved it but it was sad at the part that Kally died. Thanks for the wonderful story. It really made me cry.
Tun Yun chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I really like the summary and was looking forward to reading this...but i really cant handle the formatting. Once you spread it out a bit for me poor wee eyes to see it properly i'll read.

paper-fl0wers chapter 26 . 1/6/2007
this was a great story, btw, i love love evanescence! thats why i choose this pen name! theyre one of my many favorite bands!
Masanya chapter 25 . 12/30/2006
wow, so emotional. you could think of so many tragic events to happen. lol.

cant wait to read the epilogue.

oh and by the way, you spelled one word wrong throughout this whole story. "angel" is what you meant, when you wrote "angle", which is the math thing.
Masanya chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
earlier in the story you said that soda broke his leg. and now like 2 weeks later hes dancing around the house...

how does that one work out? lol
Sha-nay-nay chapter 13 . 12/28/2006
WOW! This story is fantastic! i absolutely love it. The way it's so...imaginative, it's like a movie playing in front of me as i read! very well done. I can't wait to see what happens next. good luck!
soda-staygold16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
well done...I like ur author's
TreesAreSnazzy chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was wicked good.
kitkat244 chapter 22 . 8/27/2006
I really like this story. You almost had me crying on this last part. Please continue writing wonderfully.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 21 . 8/10/2006
Oh no poor Kally I don't want anything to happen to her! Please update
Nashumai chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Aw... how uber-cute. :) Great writing, your grammar is not crap! Wonderful plot as well, even this early in the writing. Makes me wanta hug 'em all. Lol.

Peace, love, and pixie stix,

PS: Do you want to be on my C2 staff? It basically collecting the better-written fanfics (based on grammar, in-character canon characters, plot... you know, the basics.) I think it'd be good to have somebody else's fiction tastes in the C2 for a li'l diversity.