Reviews for On a Thin Leash
AlGiardino chapter 5 . 2/1
9 years without an update, ouch. Well crap, this was a pretty fun story anyway.
Mbell1022 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Over 8 years why are some of the best stories on this never update it so maddening 8 bloody years did you simply forget about it you could at least put a author noted saying its abondon or better yet take it down so you don't get people interested in the story then can't find out what happens
joker12345677 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
please update
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
really good, very enjoyable. I hope you get the chance to finish it one day. I would love to read it.
Osmodious chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Such a shame this was abandoned, it was very well written and quite engrossing...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Marry me? Please
doubledamn chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Well that was weird. Almost like Xenophilius Lovegood had been imperiosed to fight Potter but nothing beyond that so he kept his personality, and to be fair, his mindset may have altered the spell a bit.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Damn.

So we got a manipulative but well-meaning Dumbles instead of a Manipulative Bastard Dumbles. Damn.

Great chapter, keep it up, surprised that Dumbles didn't inquire into new knowledge coming through when the Ward broke.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Nice. I LOVE when a Manipulative Dumbles plans come crashing down around his ears. In public.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Nice starting chapter, apart from the 'Presence' in Harry (Host) the rest of it (excluding Fleur and Tonks' relationship) seems to be what would have happened in canon if Harry used common sense.

I look forward to more.
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Sooo... Bi-sexual Tonks and Fluer... I guess. Not really digging it but it isn't enough to turn me off.

Magical lock on Harry's core? Eh first time I read such in an HP story. though the way he suddenly knew how to do spells both Hogwarts taught the unforgiveables atopother dark curses leads me to believe he may have tapped Voldimorts memories which is better than the alternative. Kinda wish the magical lock was subconscious though, he himself holding back in fear of the link or because he desired so much to be normal he unintentionally gimped himself. But it was a curse/ward placed on him by someone... for what purpose?

Hope its not what I think its gonna be.

Rev
The Coruscant Veela chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
It appears that you have not updated in a while... That's sad because I love your story :)
Othinus chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Ah another one. Adding some character that is more experienced than Harry in duels and bla bla. This "adding an interesting new character to the fight" thing is getting old.

One word for the last part of the chapter. Lame.
CazPeak chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
:rolleyes: Pedophile!Tonks to the rescue
DEBob19 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
And sadly this story stopped before it even really started :(