Reviews for Looking Through Your Eyes An AAR Anthology Story
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awwww Really Cute Story I Think You Should Make A Series Of This Well Done By The Way .

Once Again Thanks And Well Done .
thepowerrangergirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw they had the baby's middle name after Trini how sweet! Such a touching and lovely story! Kim and Tommy are an amazing couple and its awesome to think they have the first ranger baby! ) GREAT, GREAT, GREAT WORK!
sam spade-fitzgerald chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
when rocky says, he says how is our favorite PINK spandex wearing chiick, but Aisha is the YELLOW ranger and it says so right after... is that what you meant?

-great story otherwise!
lorli810 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Absolutely wonderful! I loved it!
Riker15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Awesome! I Loved it!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love it I love it I love it! It's great! I love how Tommy and Kim had a little girl.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Awe, now that was precious! I loved the story, but you gave me a scare there for a moment... but I should've known u wouldn't let her die. Keep up the good work.

ttfn

Imagination Queen
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Didn't Tommy have black hair and Eric have brown? Good story. I'm glad we didn't lose Kimberly.
potterfan36041 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job with this story! I was worried there for a minute that she would die, but thank goodness she pulled through. Keep up the good work!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Aww! A perfect fic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
the real vampire chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Aw so cute! Babies are sweet ('cept when they cry!). Great job! Hope JTrevizo agrees! Well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cranelove chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
That was really good, I was scared for Kim even When I knew she was Ok, Silly me. Story well written by you.

I loved it.

Mili
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This was awesome! Keep at it.
tripping-my-wire chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Aw...Cute! I let out a giggle at the way Jason and the others barked at the nurse..Thank god Kim and the baby are alright!

Great chapter, Update soon!