Reviews for 3 AM
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awwnnnnn i'm in love with this s2
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh! I loved this. I mean it. I do believe I should keep this one short (reviews with me tend to be long), okay. I loved how it was so sweet. Like how after so long, and being older, all it takes is for their fingers to brush, or for their legs to touch, and they don't need more. They are so in love that being their age doesn't have as much of an affect as some people write it (whether it be because of immaturity or something else I'm not sure). But I believe (not from experience just from watching others) that if they were truly soul mates that just being there together, with their breathing mingling would be enough.

Love it.

Lots of love,

Mal & Syd

Stay pretty.
xAnonx chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw... Cute:)
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
So sweet and a little sad.

I loved it!

]
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
*beams* oh, that was wonderful!
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I Liked it, especially the fact they weren't on top of each other after one conversation. It made it more relistic than most 'lie low at Lupin's' fics.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
sweet, but there is something deeper too. good story.
Blackened-wings chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
In a word, BEAUTIFUL!

Loved this! _!
tasselabb chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
really good, I like it very much :)

aaw...
jpritt1987 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I really like this story and I hope you continue it. Please, please, please. I Need more of it.
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Very cute...Love the story...
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
aww! sweet! so sweet! kawaii! keep writing! ::huggles::
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
cool
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Love the 'short' fic!

Hope you're writing a next chapter!

Love,

TJP
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Aw... The line about Remus' dreams in the first paragraph made me all sad. But that's okay, because I love how it ended. Curiosity... can we hear about the 'later' when Remus straddles Sirius and takes his breath away? Oh, and another for the favs.