Reviews for How to love a Hanyou in 30 days
AnimePunk23 chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
so was the month over?
Pinkpokegal chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
wow that was a crazy story man crazy but great ! i loved it! but there's two things you need to fix one: its Sota not Soto

and its Sango not Songo
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Lol... I'm allowed to burn myself, right?

I wonder if I should be insulted... BUT DAMN girl.

You sucked at writing two years ago! Jesus! I don't know how we got so many reviews. This thing is... HORRIBLE! I remembered it being bad but GOD. I couldn't get through the first three paragraphs. Missing words, misspellings, all around suckage.

Ever heard of a page-break? lulz

I want to thank everyone who (lied) and gave this story a nice review! I bet you were all the reason I kept on writing. This was actually the only story I ever finished (even if it sucks but).

I've moved now and have a more serious account. That uses adjectives and periods.. And sentence structure. XD

I still love you self from 2 years ago!

clinically.repressed chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
umm, no affence, but it was not that great. the story and spelling were good and everything, excluding the fact it's spelled Sota, not Soto, but it was way too short! learn to expand the wording and add more conflict! still a good try though, and this is not a flame! i don't write those ! ever!
kags-and-inu chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
It is so short! Oh well. It was really good! keep up the good work!
I am Alice Cullen chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
ok, i don't know if anyone's told you this, but, you spelled sango wrong. and sota wrong. i'm big into this stuff, and i am a total anime perfectionist, so...ya. but the story was great! loved it how kagome beat up kikyo! die kikyo!
Theyre Diminutive Aint They chapter 8 . 3/2/2006
This story is corny and should be 30 chapters hence the

title (quote) "How to love a Hanyou in "30 days"(unquote)

But i have to admit it was kinda cut S
Jazzie-Simone chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Yo. Great story. You should make a sequel or something... _

SYLVAngelicDemon chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
That's a nice ending. Great story.
KiaraBaby chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
this sounds good!

i better keep reading!
Storms of tears chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
That was good. By the way, it's spelled Sango and Souta. PLease do make a sequel, your story was riveting. I think I spelled that right.
sugarsweet pie chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
wow! glad u got to write a final chappie. now i feel that the story has concluded rightfuly. thanks a lot! it was sweet.
Ice Everlasting chapter 8 . 12/24/2005
MUAHAHAHA!you deserve that kouga!:D loved the story_

Akebo chapter 8 . 12/24/2005
I thought it was really good for your first fanfic. I also thought it was really rushed. I couldve made at least made it15 chapters. Oh, exuse me *pops over inflated head* ok. Anyway, it was a really good fanfic,
Reads-way-2-much chapter 8 . 12/24/2005
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i love this story please update please i love this story please update soon please
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »