Reviews for Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer and then Fall v2
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very good. i liked it
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I've read Remus' version, and then I read this one. Both of them are so friggin amazing! The way you worded the events in their point of views are just so in character... I especially love Sirius' version... the emotions are so strong in the words that you used... and how things can change so quickly in a year - the carefree-ness of 1980's fall to the more intense emotion the next year. I really love the last portion where I can practically feel the intense love of Sirius for Remus when he admits that even if Remus is the traitor, he couldn't stop himself from loving him (sighs)

Anyways... I guess you've got my point thru my ramblings (sorry bout that) So other than telling you that you're an excellent writer, I'll now leave you alone.

And I'll go read your other SB/RL fics... so I guess you'll hear more from me then... ciao -
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
that was so great... even better than the part of Remus's point of view ! so sad, too... but you give us a good explanation of what could have happened for Sirius wanting to switch with Peter...
lone wolf called love chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
aw that was beautiful loved the ending
Lieu Of Flowers chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
You're brilliant

You're stories are brilliant

Your writing styles are brilliant
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
so sad! i love that siri loves rem anyway, that always just seems right to me, like rem loves siri even when siri's in azkaban. that's just how it works. and i'm starting to ramble, so i need to stop. i loved it! keep writing! ::huggles::
chaeli.mee chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
...AW! I so love that! This is so awesome! I would love to see a oneshot sequel where they break up, and then post azkaban. Yay!

PapercutPerfect chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*Screams* Another fabulous fic. Is there anything you can't do? You managed Sirius' POV wonderfully.

Bah. I envy you so.

~ Lavender
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I love this just as much as the first version. I must add it to my favs... did I add the first one? Maybe I should check on that.