Reviews for Orchids in the Spring
Roni Stevie James chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Where's the rest of it? Good story don't leave us hanging. :(
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
pleasee more more more
TiffanyM chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
wow I really loved this story and hope you plan to finish it ]
EternlSrvtude chapter 12 . 12/13/2007

cant even put it in words

Cloudishmybishi212 chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
keep going! i've already read the first story of this book and i'm now anxious for more of this one, kepp up the good work!
orthodoxaslove chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
that little boy was suck a little wanker! Ron should have just steped on him. thanks for the update by the way! and poor harry, he really needs to sort things out. ohh and i sont mean to be a bother, but i do miss my ron and hermy fluff! well, counting the days till your next update! chireeo!
mlovektowsing chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
This was interesting. Update soon!

alineoellers chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
Wow! What a powerful and great chapter! I liked very much the anger and the angst! Really good! Keep with the nice work!
Rit chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
*claps invigorusly (sp?)* woohoo another chapter! im so happy! haha it only took what? all summer? haha, but i guess its no big deal. I mean, im not one to talk. I am discontinuing my story so...

Anyway! LOVED it! absolutely LOVED it! VERY well written! keep it up!

pettybureaucrat chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
very interesting chapter. that should put the fear of god, er, voldemort into everyone. update soon.
kaypgirl chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
I like your writing, can't wait for the next chapter.
connieewing chapter 11 . 5/19/2006
Seresh chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
an excellent story so far, i can't wait for the rest.
Rit chapter 11 . 5/11/2006
You can't just leave it there! You made us wait months and now you leave us with ANOTHER cliffie! You are soo evil! But it was very good! Very suspicous! Can't Wait for the next chapter! But now that it's almost summer you should be able to write more right? RIGHT? I hope so...ANYWAY! Loved it! Bye!

~So Long and Goodnight~

mlovektowsing chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Way to leave me with a cliffhanger! I need to know what happens! Update ASAP!