Reviews for Forever and Always
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
*chokes madly* You left us on a cliffhanger and... Havent updated in... like, four years! DX GOOD GRAVY!

This fic is, well, intense. That's seriously the only word that I can think of to describe it. Seriously, seriously intense. And... yeah.

So, with out further ado, PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GRAVY, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
dramioneloverxox11 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Omq reaaallly good! But can yu hurrrry? Plzzz
Lady Oblivious chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
UGH! bloody snape-bloody Malfoy maybe when he nearly kills Hermione he'll repent-I repeat, bloody SLYTHERIN! Please update soon! Lady O.
centaur525 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
Please let us know if this story is discontinued. . .I sure hope not, it's quite amazing!
craizypet chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
your stories are all really good. they have the right amount of romance and fluff at times, and then alot of dark suspense filled parts, and mystery which keeps me on the edge of my seat wanting more! keep it up, and update soon!
chrissytingting chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
I completely love this story! The writing is wonderful, and the story line is just how I like it!

Why haven't you updated in three years? This is a great story! Please update as soon as possible...! Please?

chrissy
Gianne chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
I love it. I absolutely do. I do think though that Hermoine faints a little often. I mean, yeah, it's quite something she has to work through but fainting of fright is to me barely believable once. Just so you know :)
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
is this fic... discontinued?

*~tsukiko~*
A Kindred Soul chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I am hooked to this story and I cannot wait till you update!
StoryGirl02 chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
I read all of this in an hour and found it brilliant. Your characterization of Malfoy is amazing and I'd love to see just how Hermione manages to heal him. On that note, please update! :)
Alley Ichijouji chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
please update!
darklady41465 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
when will you update
12551981 chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
Oh wow, I started reading this fanfic on mugglenet so many years ago o.O

I only got up to the 3rd chapter then, and when I saw it on here I was like OMG!

Don't stop writing it please!
acoustics1220 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
UPDATE PLEASE :D

I really liked your Ron from the last 2 chapters, he's just...so amusing, and so grossly a boy, lol.

Keep writing!
fionaXhasXwings chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
when are you next gonna update? its been two months.