Reviews for Trigun: Infinity
inkydoo chapter 34 . 8/7/2009
Since the announcement of the movie at the beginning of July, I have quickly and suddenly fallen back into the Trigun fandom. Yesterday I was talking about REALLY interesting plots in Trigun fanfics to my little sister and I remembered this story. I started telling her all about the basic setup, and then she asked me how it ended. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW IT ENDED! So I went looking for it and picked up where I left off, which was right about smack-dab in the middle.

Well, I finished it, and this really is a good story. My favorite part of it is the way you handle Knives. He's so incredibly ambivilent towards Vash the whole time. And even the introduction of the plot mechanism through which you introduce Clint into the story fits together with everything else.

Also, the way you handled Vash's thoughts concerning Wolfwood's identity was really very interesting. I had never thought of him having that kind of reaction before. It's probably because I had, by that point, become completely engrossed in the manga continuity, where something doesn't quite sit right with Vash when it comes to Wolfwood. Vash's reaction in this story, though it was short, was painful and reframed how insidious Knives' plan really was. (Your orders: go be best friends with my brother, and then KILL HIM... Not nice.)

Anyway, great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Jaythorne chapter 34 . 8/28/2008
Oh, wonderful ending! That was so perfect! Really, awesome job! I cannot believe it's over, though! I really enjoyed reading it all. (claps) I will miss it. ]

Ah, and thank you for the acknowledgment.
SewerSurfin chapter 34 . 8/27/2008
Aww thanks for mentioning me! That means a lot! But really...amazing story, and wonderful ending. You have a lot of talent. Keep it up...I would love to read another story!
Knives17 chapter 32 . 8/17/2008
oh i love that ending to chapter 34. "Finally," he whispered. "i caught my mayfly." i love it. its just so in character of vash to say something like that.
Nightheart chapter 32 . 8/5/2008
Awesome closing line. The best! I'll admit, this is actually the first time I've read this story and i liked it a lot! It sort of gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "those who live outside of time" for the plants.
Jaythorne chapter 32 . 7/21/2008
Aw, so sweet! I loved this chapter, like all the rest. I particularly liked the part about the vitamins... very interesting. ] And the bit about Knives was sad, but still awesome. ] I loved Meryl's reaction to the truth about Clink as well. ;D All in all, loved it!

~JaY~ (_() Marshmellow.
MishaFox113 chapter 32 . 7/19/2008
Oh yay! I love this story! :D
Knives17 chapter 31 . 7/5/2008
nice. please write more.
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 31 . 5/12/2008
Ha ha. So, it took you awhile to post this chapter, and it took me a while to get to reading it! And don't misunderstand me, it wasn't because I didn't want to. I had to go take care of some family things.

Anyways, thank you very much for responding and posting as quickly as you did! I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I actually went back and re-read the previous chapter (30) and then I obviously continued on with the new chapter I hadn't read yet (31); and I have to say that they just blended effortlessly together! Good job!

I have noticed that in those two chapters you have a fondness for spelling "past" as in "He walked PAST the couch"- "passed". You might want to watch that.

Other than that miniscule mistake, good job. I am, as always, looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up little writing hero! (Heh..)

.sprinkles
Jaythorne chapter 31 . 5/4/2008
What a wonderful treat to find your long-awaited chapter in my mailbox! Wonderful, fantastic, and totally brilliant as usual! Such suspense and emotion... I can't wait for the next chapter! But I think I need something clarified... Knives is sick, and not Vash? Nonetheless, brilliant work! 8D

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
MishaFox113 chapter 31 . 5/2/2008
Wooho Clint's back home...hopefully. D and hopefully that letter for Meryl will tell her what's going on...it would be nice.
SewerSurfin chapter 31 . 5/2/2008
o I love it! thanks for the new chappy! i cannot wait to read meryl's reaction...what is in that letter? update soon, please!
Knives17 chapter 30 . 4/17/2008
aw..*sniff*..its so unbearable,I want to cry. Poor Knives he really does have feelings for his brother. Such a wonderful fic I wish i could write like you. Please don't let this be the end. Wa!
MishaFox113 chapter 30 . 4/12/2008
Wow...Knives took the virus! Aww..I was hoping he could find a cure for Vash so they could both live! (
lovelyfriki chapter 30 . 3/29/2008
I love this story ...Update soon please and keep up the awesome work!