Reviews for Enter The Clan
Kusanagi Motoko chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
wait, you called him Abysseo? I'm not sure if I gave you that idea, i heard it here, or we have some kind of mind-link, but at least he has a name now!

Also, THANK YOU for reviving this fic!
Aura24 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
You continued the story! :3 I thought you weren't going to write more chapters. I can't wait for more!
Bluedragon113 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Finally finally you came back to revive the story! Always thought that one day it will come back, after a long time. Despite some grammar errors, pretty nice chapter there. I fell so sorry for Xander having to see his own family see him as a monster in thier eyes and leave. Keep it up!
Drakaina's Flight chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Hmm... I won't say it's poorly written (because really, it isn't), but I'd highly recommend looking over your chapters and trying to pick out all of your grammar and spelling mistakes. Breaking up all those huge paragraphs is also a good idea, and make sure to use hard returns (i.e. enter key) before starting a new quote.

Other than that, though, I don't have much in the way of criticism. It's awesome to see that you've picked up an old story that would have remained dead - the worst thing an author can do is to stop writing due to loss of motivation. I'd love to see this story go on; who knows, maybe you can turn it into one of those absurdly long, absurdly good fics. :'D
SamPD2 chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Aye, the chapter is indeed a fruitful one.

I hope this story expands to one hunderd chapters.

50 at the least.

I also hope this expands a sequel.

May grace and valor help your journay.
wayc chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
As I told you earlier, I'm so happy that you've decided to take on this story again. I went ahead and reread all the other chapters because I didn't remember this story too well. It's been a couple years since I read it.

Man, he really was brutal with Mina, wasn't he? I forgot how intense that scene was. Looks like she's starting to like him now though... and you know, I sort of had a feeling they'd end up together from the very beginning. Haha. But does she STILL not know that he was originally human? If not, she's probably like the only one. I wonder how she'd take that the one she's starting to like was once a human.

That was really interesting, him seeing his mom and dad again like that. He was so eager to leave his old life. He even originally wanted to commit suicide. Who knew that he'd be so emotionally affected by that encounter? The Xander/Kaolinite bond is pretty sweet.

It looks like his life really is falling into place though. He's strong, respected, gaining status, possibly has a future mate, lots of friends, and even a new honorary father. I can't wait to see what happens next. Especially between Xander and Mina.

Please write more soon. I know this latest chapter was just an old one you found. It will be interesting to see how your writing has improved in all those years. Your story telling ability is great, but the syntax is a bit hard to understand sometimes. But yes, I'm really excited to see what's next for Xander. I hope I won't have to wait another 2 years. lol
SamPD2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ahh, finally getting revived.

Now we can see updates again.
SamPD chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hmm, an intresting story with potential for a sequel.
wayc chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
You absolutely must continue this story. I know you haven't updated in over two years and it's not even guaranteed you'll ever see this review, but I have to try anyway. Your story-telling ability is exquisite and I am absolutely hooked on every single character and the events that unfold within every chapter. I did not find myself bored at any time while reading this. I absolutely have to know what will happen to Xander next and if he and Mina-Rosta's relationship improves to the point where they may even become friends or possibly mates someday. I also wonder if he will ever find it appropriate to tell her that he was once human and what her reaction to that would be. PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE. Or I will cry. For days on end. Anyway, as far as spelling and grammar, you seem to struggle there. You keep putting "ed" on words that don't need it such as "felted." It's just "felt." You also used "swum" when you should have used "swam" and other little errors that make it difficult sometimes to follow along with your thought process. I can excuse it though because I really really want to read more of this story! Come back!
SpeedyDolphin chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
I have been blessed to be able to read this story.I please hope you have the time and ability to continue this wonderful arrangement of words,because I could never write like this.I have faith in you.
Aura24 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
Awesome! Can't wait to read more of Xander's life as a Clan dolphin! Please Update Soon!
blackbanedragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OMG, i love it!i read it twice and i have to say, its an exellent fanfiction.
Aura24 chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
Wow! Graet story! Ecco the Dolphin has always been my favorite game! This story's fantastic! A human being turned into a Clan memeber, now that's awesome! Please Update Soon!