Reviews for Send Me An Angel
Pink ranger 13 chapter 4 . 7/11
It's great story
KuraKathryn chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Well, I suppose it didn't take long for me to find another one of your stories lol. Great job on this one as well. You've definitely got talent. Don't neglect it. :)

Neptune47 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Wow, now that was an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing it. fav.
avidgokufan chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Good story. I enjoyed it. Keep it up.
BOC42 chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
I'd like to throw out an apology to everyone. First off, I proof-read this thing at least three times. Now, I'm finding all the little spelling errors. So sorry! Also, forgive my stupid computer for not putting in the asterics between scenes like I told it to. I promise, on my original document, they're there. They just don't like to show up here. Thanks for reading!
Netherwood chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Angst/Romance/Action/Adventure/Horror/SUPER WARM FUZZYNESS
Netherwood chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Angst/Romance/Horror/Action/Adventure/Everything else. Are you sure you aren't cut out for turning G rated shows into PG13 fics? You could probably make a REALLY disturbing version of this if you wanted to.
Netherwood chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Oh wow, uber ambivalence...

On one hand... Multitasking! Oh my freaking heck, I could NOT STOP LAUGHING! You're lucky my roommate wasn't in the dorm, or I'd have to hunt you down and make you explain it to him.

And on the other hand...this is so wrenching! I think you've put Dot in the most painful situation possible for her at this point in the series... I'm not sure whether I should congratulate you, or think of punishment. JK
Netherwood chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
So if it's Wizards and Warlocks, why are there two witches running around?

And you're lucky this is ReBoot. Only here could you get away with throwing the characters into a major conflict (Game) in the first paragraph.
Backroads chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
This was fantastic, darling! Wonderful. You did an excellent job with both Mouse and Dot. Dot was so... sad. You see her in the 3rd season and she really is so tough, and you have to wonder how she survived everything and end up that way. I think this story covers that wonderfully. Mouse... she is just herself, and I applaud you for that. I loved the flashbacks and the thoughts... very haunting. And you didn't overdo the emotion at all. Nice and simple and sweet.

By the way, if you're curious, we actually do meet Dot and Enxo's dad in the 4th season.