Reviews for Stay Frosty
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Short but flawless!

A perfect oneshot!
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
That was cute. They were both in character, too. A lovely story, good job.
KuraKathryn chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This was a nice piece. I don't know if you still check your reviews after all this time but I figured I'd jot one down for you anyway. I always like knowing that my stories are still being read even if it's been a long time since they were posted. Again, great job. Hope to see more from you one day.

Kura
neosun7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is such a cute story! Sad and beautiful. Great job!
Darkexistance chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
The charactoration is great actually. PS season for was never "finished" so all request to you national channels for more episodes! So is this a one shot? It be nice to see more.
Netherwood chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Heh... it's been so long since I've seen ReBoot that I couldn't tell you how well the characterization went, but I like it. Of course, I would, but it's still good.
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
AH, you have Dot down pat! I actually only saw about half the fourth season... it was unbelievably short, from what I do know-and I don't think it was ever persay "finished". But none of this was addressed, as far as I know.

This is rather weird-and fun!-to read, because I'm just so darn used to the 3rd season events and how that affected everything. Me liketh. Update!