Reviews for Choices
uknown Depticon chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Loved it, specially the end. I may have known the culprit since, but only because Prowl wouldnt fight back against a few people and everyone wasin character. Good work.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
woah good mystery story, though i guessed fairly quickly that it was probably Jazz, but how it all went about, the reaction of the bots and everything and the reason for it all. Plus that ending was good...though i dont imagine any of the bots are particularly happy still with Jazz.

What was it about that message that Chip restored anyway? I mean what was in it that got Mirage all hyped up?
Smokes91 chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
That was great... I would not have suspected Jazz.
shimmershadow30 chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
no matter how many times i read this itz still just as WICKEDLY AWESOME! i luv it it rockz!
shimmershadow30 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
im so glad every thin got betta even though stories w/o a happy ending are pretty good 2 i liked the way it ended :D
shimmershadow30 chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
aw thatz so sad i can barely believe he'd do that :''( all my friends have transformer names so i'm just like"i can't believe she killed her! i thought she was a better person" i love the story though :')
StarSwoop chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
Wow! that was quite a ride! I really love what you surmise about Jazz's past as i always thought anyone in special ops must have some sort of edge and a few manframes in the closet.
Kittona chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Interesting story with a nice ending.
JessiTsuki chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
I figured it would be something like that. XD I don't think any of the Autobots would ever really try to kill one another. Great job as usual!
KyaValentine chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
Kept me reading till the very end. Another amazing story.
guess chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Why does Ironhide have a heavy Southern (somewhere between Georgia and Texas) accent?
Kenya Starflight chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Quite frankly, when you revealed it was Jazz who'd done it, I wanted to scream. He's one of my faves, after all... But then you explained everything, and I felt better. :)

What a wonderful story! Your dramatic pieces are every bit as good as your humor stories. Thanks so much for the wonderful reading experiences!
jameson chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Great mystery. I enjoyed it a lot, and found myself guessing who it was right down to the reveal. You're a very talented writer, and you've got a fantastic grasp of the TF universe. If I ever write Transformers fanfiction, I will most definitely return here for an example of the 'right way' to do it.
Aidokime chapter 9 . 10/23/2005
nice job. :) I enjoyed this.
Sustain chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
I did enjoy it thoroughly. Great work.