Reviews for In The Beginning
Lemon Icee chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
That was so dear!
impeccableblahs chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
“I get to be the T-Rex,” Zoe muttered

lol i loved this. so cute.
Maddy chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Yay!

I most definitely enjoy the little moments we get to see in Firefly before life got complicated. Out of Gas was my second favorite episode for the soul reason that we got to see more about the past of the boat. In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I'd love to read the Jayne and Inara chapters.

-Maddy
pwrhungryjr chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
such a cute story! are you going to continue? I hope so! Whatcha got so far is really great!
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Wow, this is really good! I started reading it mainly for the Zoe/Wash interaction, and I stayed for the Kaylee chapter too. You captured everyone well. I especially liked the scene with Kaylee and Zoe and would've liked to have seen more of that on the show. Shiny!
duvessa ravenstone chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Oh, goodness! I just read both chapters, and I'm in love with the story! Awesomeness!
Crispy chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This is great - but are you ever gonna come back and finish your Smallville alternate season 4 fanfic? Please please please?
Iby chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
This is going to be so good. Really. I think the parts with dinosaurs are particularly sweet. \

Write more!:)
CJ Jade chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
This is a really great story. A very good fill in for what they were not able to show us. I am really looking forward to Jayne's chapter. But the Wash and Zoe parts are really cute. You always wonder after Out of Gas, how they ended up together.
Counter Spark chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Hey, now that was really good! Seriously, good job. I mean, I love how innocent the story seems now. That was something I really liked about Firefly, how it can jump from cute, funny, fuzzy-like moments to total gore and extremely frightening moments. I don't know if this story will ever be frightening, but right now you got the cuteness down, and I love it. Update soon, I will definately read it!
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
aw, the end of that chapter made me all teary eyed. lol, i loved it. gonna read the rest now!
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
A very interesting take on what the crew was going through on their first day aboard Serenity. I'm interested to see how the story unfolds.
E.V.A.Graebel chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Love it! Its a little bittersweet after seeing Serenity - I'm not sure if I forgive Joss for that yet. But this is great.

I hope you finish everybody else. :)
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Warm Fuzzies...and then I remember. ACK! Well, I like this a whole lot; getting more than just the intro scenes from War Stories has been a request of mine for a very long time. Nicely done and I can't wait to read the next installment (looking forward most to Jayne's, I'll admit it).