Reviews for While the Blade Rusts
Leeleh chapter 1 . 3/22
I know this was written a long time ago, but as someone who just got into anime recently
And reads fanfic more than my textbooks,
I've got to say that you've written this story
Beautifully. I usually stick to GinRan but I'm super-impressed at how you matured the characters and almost made Bleach a manga for adults (which I am, and a girl at that — but I love anime, manga, Japanese cars, etc.)

Anyway, I'm sure you've given up writing a long time ago. I'd just like you to know that I'm sure if you ever came back to it that it would be very well-received.
babybisket chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
It was beautifulll. Ahhh. Love how you write and the mood is terrific.

The best part is actually where Ichigo thinks back on how he forced Rukia to choose him over duty and how he went the self-destruct route to get her to come back... Ahhh angst. I love.
hey chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
somehow, i am worried with the way you've presented ichigo in his conversation with tatsuki. you've portrayed him as somewhat "undecided" over arisawa's question as to whether or not he is happy with rukia -_- i hated the fact that instead of answering her straight up, he sounded so unsure. why? wasn't being with the woman who stopped the rain in his heart, enough to answer that simple question, with a quick and resounding YEs?! and why should there be that infamous "inoue subplot" that almost always barges in that perpetuates "guilt" in ichigo's and "regret" in tatsuki's part?! why, ichigo was and still is arisawa's friend so why should she always have to "
baby" inoue? that is the very reason that girl can't move on, much less develop a "backbone" is the way everyone just seems to go "soft" on her. tsk. and finally, ichigo might've lessen his playful "insults" to his now pregnant wife. i'm so looking forward to the next chapter where ru-chan's hormones will get the better of her and that she'll get sensitive with the "midget" tag which inevitably makes ichigo sorry, prompting him to be a bit more romantic and sappy towards ruki :) pls update dear author xD
diji1208 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
wow, its 2014 and i just discovered this epic fic from years ago. and now i'm dumbfounded and depressed that this was in fact abandoned! asdfghjk! MISS AUTHOR, PLEASE, SURELY YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA TIME NOW. YOU MUST HAVE SECURED YOUR POSITION IN YOUR WORK OR SOMETHING. SO PLEASE, REMEMBER THIS FIC AND YOUR PROMISE TO FINISH THIS! PLEASE REMEMBER ICHIRUKI. SURELY YOU HAVE MISSED THEM...PLEASE...! I'M BEGGING :( :( :( TT_TT
Snowyncess chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Sigh. Another beautiful fic that was abandoned for about 7 years.. I don't know if you're still there or if you still have plans on continuing this.

You really did great on this story :)
Thanks. Just come back when you may :) You're welcome more than ever..
Moar chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Pleaseeeeee? Moar? *insert pic of a cat asking for cheezburgers*
ichiruki497 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I love the story its awesome ... I like the plot I wonder if its just ichigo who's not happy with her , but I want them to stay with eachother for ever ! Can't wait to read ur nxt update lol yay ichiruki4ever!:)
miss greenpeace chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
This is SOOOOOOOOO good. I hope you're still on the run on writing this, I am so totally captured from the very first chapter. I love this and I couldn't say it better than that. Great work, hoping to read more wonderful chapters :')
lavaloner chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Good. So good.
autumnsoliloquy chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Are you ever gonna update this fic ever again? I'm still waiting after 6 years.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
your writing...it's...it's...*-*
SpaceNugget11 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
this is major win-age
SpaceNugget11 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011

this is a smiley face

because your story is amazing. wh00t.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
gyah BRILLIANT!
Bibliolympian chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
OmigodomigodomiGOD. DANGIT. SUCH A GOOOD FIC. *dies*

I like your writing style.