Reviews for While the Blade Rusts
hey chapter 6 . 4/13
somehow, i am worried with the way you've presented ichigo in his conversation with tatsuki. you've portrayed him as somewhat "undecided" over arisawa's question as to whether or not he is happy with rukia -_- i hated the fact that instead of answering her straight up, he sounded so unsure. why? wasn't being with the woman who stopped the rain in his heart, enough to answer that simple question, with a quick and resounding YEs?! and why should there be that infamous "inoue subplot" that almost always barges in that perpetuates "guilt" in ichigo's and "regret" in tatsuki's part?! why, ichigo was and still is arisawa's friend so why should she always have to "
baby" inoue? that is the very reason that girl can't move on, much less develop a "backbone" is the way everyone just seems to go "soft" on her. tsk. and finally, ichigo might've lessen his playful "insults" to his now pregnant wife. i'm so looking forward to the next chapter where ru-chan's hormones will get the better of her and that she'll get sensitive with the "midget" tag which inevitably makes ichigo sorry, prompting him to be a bit more romantic and sappy towards ruki :) pls update dear author xD
diji1208 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
wow, its 2014 and i just discovered this epic fic from years ago. and now i'm dumbfounded and depressed that this was in fact abandoned! asdfghjk! MISS AUTHOR, PLEASE, SURELY YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA TIME NOW. YOU MUST HAVE SECURED YOUR POSITION IN YOUR WORK OR SOMETHING. SO PLEASE, REMEMBER THIS FIC AND YOUR PROMISE TO FINISH THIS! PLEASE REMEMBER ICHIRUKI. SURELY YOU HAVE MISSED THEM...PLEASE...! I'M BEGGING :( :( :( TT_TT
Snowyncess chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Sigh. Another beautiful fic that was abandoned for about 7 years.. I don't know if you're still there or if you still have plans on continuing this.

You really did great on this story :)
Thanks. Just come back when you may :) You're welcome more than ever..
Moar chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Pleaseeeeee? Moar? *insert pic of a cat asking for cheezburgers*
ichiruki497 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I love the story its awesome ... I like the plot I wonder if its just ichigo who's not happy with her , but I want them to stay with eachother for ever ! Can't wait to read ur nxt update lol yay ichiruki4ever!:)
miss greenpeace chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
This is SOOOOOOOOO good. I hope you're still on the run on writing this, I am so totally captured from the very first chapter. I love this and I couldn't say it better than that. Great work, hoping to read more wonderful chapters :')
lavaloner chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Good. So good.
autumnsoliloquy chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Are you ever gonna update this fic ever again? I'm still waiting after 6 years.
Le Requiem chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
your writing...it's...it's...*-*
Le Requiem chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
this is major win-age
Le Requiem chapter 2 . 1/18/2011

this is a smiley face

because your story is amazing. wh00t.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
gyah BRILLIANT!
Bibliolympian chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
OmigodomigodomiGOD. DANGIT. SUCH A GOOOD FIC. *dies*

I like your writing style.
lilica chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
so i really like ur story! I think ur writing is great and ur doing an amazing job at expressing characters and emotions as well as scenes and situations. Ur story is almost depressing in a way because i really cant decide if ichigo and rukia are happy or not...u say rukia doesnt regret anything but then u make her so down and spacey(like far away in mind) all the time...i thought i caught glimps of her not sure if she makes ichigo happy and if shes enough for him but immediately u switch it to her not being the one satisfied and happy with him. I feel sorry for ichigo it seems ur making him think too much, almost blaming him for everything and making him feel guilty about the choices rukia made... in ur story u show he wasnt gonna give up on her which is very ichigo like however u make it out to be as though he forced her to cut off ties from soul society but then u say that shes the one that made the decision. Its like ur writing sometimes contradicts where u say she regrets nothing and made the choices but then u portray her as melancholic, almost regretful and almost forced to choose ichigo because he didnt want to give up on her. I can understand her feeling so, considering the situation but i dnt no i think maybe ur emphasizing it too much for me personally.

Also its almost as though ichigo loves rukia more than she him which is just sad and personally i think its equal for both of them. I hope my long post made some sense to u and hope u can clear it up cz honestly i would think rukia and ichigo would always be happy together no matter what each had to give up they are the type that are dynamic in personality and never back down. I also hope u bring a spark back to their character and go easy on ichigo! I really do like ur story im keen to know how u can progress it and develop it further while revealing how they deal with different situations!

Oh and i really like ur flashback scenes and the karin/chad pairing! Hope u update soon ur story is worth it D
zoso1224 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I'm following this fic a little belatedly; I see the last time you updated it was about 3 years ago now. I don't usually review but I thought I'd leave this to let you know that I hope you update again. This is an amazing work: it is completely IC and beautifully written. I haven't read a fic which has touched me this way in a long time. You've done IchiRuki complete justice.

I'm submitting my humble request for the continuation of this story. You've made at least one fan very, very happy with your work, and I hope you find some time and inspiration to finish it.