Reviews for Symbolism
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I really like this. It's a bit difficult to understand, but I think that adds to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ok I already reviewed on this but I finally caught were the flowers are from - in the beginning right? They had a white flower bloom with the two of them. xD sorry it took me forever to find out (ok half a day). (I was LucyLu71958 since it doesn't let you post two reviews -.-)
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
...I have no clue where it came from (found the opening video and took a look at it. xD) but it was cool. Three brothers which means Al, Ed, and someone else. If the one rose dies they wondered if they would too, right? XD I sort of get it. Nice job :) keep writing!
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i never noticed that before until i just watched it now
Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I just watched that opening just to see what you were talking about and... woah, all I even noticed was that one flower that bloomed! I never even noticed the holder or the other two flowers! Woah, that's totally whacked out. I wonder if anybody actually guessed it before the truth came out?
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/4/2006 I officially feel stupid.

Man...that was such an amazing fic...and I loved it.

But I really feel stupid. I've watched the opening like, a million times...and I never realized that. As soon as I read this though, I watched the opening again and paused on the ouroboros and roses for like...a really long time.

Anyway, great job!
RaindropLightwave chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
To be honest, I understand about half of that. I'm sorry, but I like it anyway :)
Nyx-Pyrokitty chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
...OMG... that was... *spews hearts*

I love you so much right now...

And yes, I did understand it. XD
kitfreaks chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i didn't understand. please explain it to me.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Ohh...I get it... In one of your other stories, you wrote of books with "carefully written notes warning" about what not to do with Alchemy...

Ohh...I know the symbol you're talking about two with the roses...creepy! But good creepy! :D
randomwriter88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Interesting concept!
Hitsuji no Edo chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*_* Oh my God I love you. This makes me happy... I love the three roses. ...It's so... ...for lack of a better word... Symbolic. . Keep up the beautiful work, Henrika-sama~~
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I get it!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Hi, Henrika!

Uh, I didn't understand this one at all, I'm afraid. I'm really sorry. I'm not even sure I understand your reference to "Ready, Steady, Go!" It was well-written, but I'm clueless. I liked the symbolism, I just wish I understood it. But thanks for posting it!